Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Actarus!! I think I just got used to them coming quite fast, I need to be more patient!! :shy: I just hope it doesn't come on the same day as my baby will be born :OMG: Decisions decisions!! Shall I stay at home and wait for the delivery or shall I take the misses to hospital?!?! :rofl: Maybe I'll convince her to have a home birth LOL!

All the best, with your LOOP

As soon as I opened this it became the best set I own. Quality of the full slip is perfect, the Steelbook itself is stunning, and the extras are faultless. And of course the movie itself is awesome!

10 Out Of 10

Reactions: Actarus
Open ng this release and I am blown away, watched the Movie yesterday and 10/10 for Disk Quality, the flip flop magnet lenti is superb and looks very classy, What a luxurious Fullslip they did, don't know what type of material they used but it feels very nice...not to mention all the Amazing Artworks and that WEA Fullslip and Steelbook. Steelbook no words just wow love the spot gloss and debossed treatment. This is definitely a full on quality release, so Impressed worth The wait :drool:

Reactions: MikeWalsh and harry
@BluSteel2012 very nice pictures mate :thumbs: I still can't get over at how insanely beautiful this Package is and that Fullslip :drool: I know I am repeating myself (I know I know) :censored::bag:

PS: Agree One of the Best ''Magnet Lenticular'' for sure, but I would definitely add the Mockingjay Part.1 and also Kingsman those 2 as well are just so stunning...

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
:woot::woot: Wow!!
Excellent pick up. 100 times better than the overrated Mondo.

FAC LOOPER is by far one of their best edition. Just feeling the Fullslip is an experience, the attention to details his pockets as small as a detail it is they are debossed and that lenti is definitely one of their best - if not their Best. This package is absolute Perfection. And that WEA Steelbook made it all worth it to have waited that long for this edition. Congrats and enjoy ;)