Lucy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: January 12, 2015 (was December 15, 2014)
Purchase link: Lucy
Price: £21.99 (was £19.99)
Notes: Limited to 4000, Spot gloss on "LUCY" and eyes (confirmed by Wreck)

new.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg
01.jpg

Exclusive packshot as of 9/11/2014

3aby5i1410453199-jpg.100175

ACTUAL PICTURE
lucy_zavvi-jpg.106649

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the movie yesterday in cinema and though Scarlett is really hot (as always) the movie really sucks big time! This movie is beyond well... about everything, and not in a good way. I can hardly see it as perfect no-brainer, just entertainment. It was that bad. I didn't place a pre-order, but there won't come one too.

Blind ordered this when it was announced. Love the artwork, and despite some negative comments regarding the film took the approach that I'd rather pay £20 for a nice looking steelbook that I can potentially sell if I don't like the movie, instead of paying the same amount for me and my partner to see this at the cinema, and being unable to claw anything back if we thought it sucked (and believe me I've pissed away much coin over the years watching garbage at the cinema, and frankly I'm getting a little tired of forking out to sit through another 12A rated film surrounded by teenagers more interested in Twitbook...:grumpy:)

Im glad im with the crowd on this one.

I honestly dont understand anyone who says this was the greatest movie of all time/century etc.

It was just so bad. Totally lost its way.

I think the philosophical meanderings went over a lot of people's heads, was a bit high brow in places for a mainstream audience, and for me they made the film what it is; bloody brilliant. Added to that the action sequences and special effects were second to none, and it's right up there with the Matrix for me. I absolutely loved it.

Brilliant film easily one of the 10 best of the year :cool:

Can't wait to get this badboy. Would have preferred Entertainment Store do it, but if a nice gloss with this art, it could be a Zavvi winner. :D

Agree about ES but hopefully this will be one of those rare occasions where zavvi surpass themselves...hopefully the designer has managed to access a couple of extra percentage points of his cerebral capacity...:bag:

I think the philosophical meanderings went over a lot of people's heads, was a bit high brow in places for a mainstream audience, and for me they made the film what it is; bloody brilliant. Added to that the action sequences and special effects were second to none, and it's right up there with the Matrix for me. I absolutely loved it.

Completely agree :thumbs:

its by the same guy who made the 5th element, right? that film was also an attack on the senses lol but i enjoyed it, even though it does exhaust you.

this has Scarlett Johansson in, how can it be bad? lol

i havent seen it yet, but i blind bought the steel

Last edited:
its by the same guy who made the 5th element, right? that film was also an attack on the senses lol but i enjoyed it, even though it does exhaust you.

I dont think I could name another Luc Besson film that I didnt enjoy... He's ruined his lineage for me on this one :D

this has Scarlett Johansson in, how can it be bad? lol

Watch it. Theres your answer. :p