Price: €15.05
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com

Part of the Mad Max Trilogy:
Mad Max || Mad Max 2 || Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

91gYlZKnvsL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
No matter what I'm happy with my petrol can edition . This is good news though . @snooloui you cost me more money :banghead: . Still Love you though :notworthy: :kiss: .

Shout factory will be region locked otherwise could be costing me big time. That artwork AWSOMENESS in a cover .

Awesome. Already have the Japanese steel but interested to see the art, may double dip... Or not, keep telling myself to stop doing that :shy:

Last edited:
Don't jump for joy just yet. It's France so you could get a disc with forced French subtitles.

Even if this is the case I still plan on picking up all 3 Mad Max steels - I've been looking to replace that crappy tin thing that Warner put out with something better. I can always swap discs, even if the Warner BDs do have ugly generic art.

Don't jump for joy just yet. It's France so you could get a disc with forced French subtitles.

Warner's French Blu-ray release of "Mad Max" is identical to those released by Warner in the UK and Germany and, no doubt, other territories for which Warner hold the distribution rights.

Multiple language soundtrack and sub-title options, none of which are forced.

http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=17087

Reactions: StifflersDad
Depends on the art. I too ordered Shout Factory's but we'll see what the cover is like, if I like the art enough I'll get it. But considering they're flop of the DK flicks art I'm gonna wait and see.