Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: €29.99

image.jpg

Last edited:
Pre-ordered!! I haven't seen it yet either but I was a fan of the original movies as a kid and well the reviews are incredible as you all said !
Can't wait for the design ideas

Would love something like this :
XopoM.com-%D0%A3%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%B3%D2%AF%D0%B9-%D0%BD%D1%8D%D1%8D%D0%BB%D1%82%D1%8D%D1%8D-%D1%85%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%85-Mad-Max-Fury-Road-%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8B-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%83%D0%B4-01.jpg

Reactions: wardyyy23 and harry
I would imagine there are going to be a fair few releases for this, I'm waiting to see all the editions before I decide what I'm picking up!

I've seen Fury Road yesterday and it is a blast! A truly exhilarating ride, if I may say so :).

I felt a bit exhausted (in a good way) and like I needed to take a breather during the few breaks this film has! It's really something to experience in theaters first, possibly in IMAX :D.

It was a no-brainer to purchase this steelbook before I saw the film, but now it's even become more of a necessity.

Hopefully with this art for the front:

mad_max_fury_road_ver11.jpg

And this for the back :

mad_max_fury_road_ver7.jpg

Weirdly, the posters for this film don't advertise that much that it's shown in 3D... maybe there's hope the big "3D" logo Warner is so fond of won't be blasted all over the steelbook.

Love the artwork for this one. Super glossy would look awesome! I seen this today and really enjoyed it. The action was full throttle from start to finish and the visuals were a feast for the eyes. The stunt work was incredible too. All I can say is it is definitely over the top and a must see on the big screen. This is gonna be one incredible Blu-ray when it comes out.

mmgif9.gif

Love the artwork for this one. Super glossy would look awesome! I seen this today and really enjoyed it. The action was full throttle from start to finish and the visuals were a feast for the eyes. The stunt work was incredible too. All I can say is it is definitely over the top and a must see on the big screen. This is gonna be one incredible Blu-ray when it comes out.

View attachment 160643
That's not the final artwork yet. At least, I hope it's not.

pre-ordered anyway, not seen it yet but seems to exceptional going by what is getting said about it, can always cancel if the UK get a steelie