Mad Max Fury Road: Black & Chrome Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Release date: February 13, 2017 (first run) - July 24, 2017 (second run of 1000 copies)
Purchase link: Zavvi (second run of 1000 copies going live Saturday, June 3 at 12PM UK time).
Additional stock from European run offered to Zavvi. Live 11/1/2017.
Price: £15.99
Note: Includes colour theatrical cut

MM1.jpg

11373866-1664441587461121.jpg
11373866-1034439209485927.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, dispatched. Quite looking forward to this one - never seen the film, steelbook looks superb from the pics i've seen on this forum ( with the embossing/debossing, colours), so i pre-ordered when it came around 2nd time. Don't like the "re-releasing of limited steelbooks" ploy, but it did come around again so, having cancelled my order the first time around and THEN seeing the pics, i thought, "Yeah.......go on then." So i did.

Received mine too... in a crappy brown card mailer, but thankfully it survived the trip. Great looking steelbook! Even my 8 year old niece was impressed by it.

Looks like these were dispatched straight from the hutt which is why we got next day delivery.

Hutt = Jiffy bags / cardboard envelopes :cautious:

Yeah, came today in the cardboard envelope............not even any of that flimsy, foamy type stuff that Zavvi wrap their steelbooks in! Ridiculous packaging for steelbook - how the hell did it not get scathed?......i'll never know. The 'book is sweeeeet!

Well what change will I have then being sent to Australia is this the way the send steelbooks now I not really purchased in a long time and having seen what they packed them I was more comfortable but if in a mailer that no good,these retailers just never learn,I have bad enough luck with Amazon soon there be no place to get items in mint shape when they arrive.

Mine arrived today. I think it took a detour from the UK, via the US, to Germany, that long took it.
But hey, it's there! :)
I was very happy until I saw a big dent at the bottom!!!! Great!!! :mad::mad:
Even though it's mailed in a very thin hard envelope, I did not see any damage to the envelope itself, so my guess it was already damaged and then mailed.

Mine arrived today. I think it took a detour from the UK, via the US, to Germany, that long took it.
But hey, it's there! :)
I was very happy until I saw a big dent at the bottom!!!! Great!!! :mad::mad:
Even though it's mailed in a very thin hard envelope, I did not see any damage to the envelope itself, so my guess it was already damaged and then mailed.

That sucks. Mine is still not here it´s really long time now, Im gonna contact Zavvi now. Hopefuly it won´t show up damaged as well.