泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be shipping out today as it's release date the 15th but still nada in my account, normally it would say delivered when it's just shipped haha

This will be the 4th SteelBook I have for this release :rolleyes: Gona do as @StifflersDad says once received ;)
This would be my 4th too, well more like 6th as I bought HDZ boxset (3 variants), also own Taiwan and Nova's 1/4 slip exclusive :cigar:

This should be shipping out today as it's release date the 15th but still nada in my account, normally it would say delivered when it's just shipped haha

This would be my 4th too, well more like 6th as I bought HDZ boxset (3 variants), also own Taiwan and Nova's 1/4 slip exclusive :cigar:
You're missing the German media markt exclusive.

Thanks for the info @lgans316 mate I'm just happy to have this edition added in my collection along with their boxset and the Zavvi steelbook that's all expressing my joy of having these beauties that's all. :thumbs:

Reactions: lgans316
In response to the overcharge many of us encountered during pre-order...

Dear Customer
Thats Exchange rate difference during the CreditCard payment transfer.we will explain the details to everyone at this weekend.
--------------------------------------
231100y3e99rejlees53qs.png

www.HDzeta.com

Makes zero sense to me. Item price including shipping for me >388¥. Billed >422¥. Difference of 34CNY/3.82GBP. (How many times do I have to say this! :banghead: :LOL:). That amount can't be down to exchange rate, can it? :cautious: :bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.