泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, all is included in those prices.
the GBs will be opened until the 5th, invoice will be send the 6th and we'll have 10 days to pay it.

Excellent, thanks for that, cleared it up massively for me. :thumbs:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Time_Zone

Places that use Eastern Standard Time (EST) when observing standard time (autumn/winter) are 5 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC−05:00).Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), when observing daylight saving time DST (spring/summer) is 4 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC−04:00).

Yes I read that part Thanks :) ...basically what I got from it is that we are EDT until november, this is the summer daylight time

I wish there would have been no writing back of steel, it could have been put on a J-card... I don't get that part, sometimes steels have nothing written on back art and sometimes we have the writing :cautious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
Yes, all is included in those prices.
the GBs will be opened until the 5th, invoice will be sent the 6th and we'll have 10 days to pay it.

Hey anae, just one more question, does that price also include HDN fees and PayPal fee or do we find that out when the GB opens?

Just making sure I can afford it :)

The Price you see is the price you pay, all fees included ;)

:thumbs:

Not too bad for a 3D Asian release considering it's going through a GB. (I know it ships direct from zeta)

I'm honestly new to HDZeta so please excuse my questions but I'm making sure I can afford it and I know the original post with prices and print run is rather self explanatory with "all fees included" but I just wanted to make sure that also includes HDN fee and paypal.

Cheers

I'll defo be going for a lenti A

Also love the look of the book that comes with it and art cards in general

I just hope we see some shots of the steel before GB

And does anyone know if it's flat or embossed?

:thumbs:

Not too bad for a 3D Asian release considering it's going through a GB. (I know it ships direct from zeta)

I'm honestly new to HDZeta so please excuse my questions but I'm making sure I can afford it and I know the original post with prices and print run is rather self explanatory with "all fees included" but I just wanted to make sure that also includes HDN fee and paypal.

Cheers

I'll defo be going for a lenti A

Also love the look of the book that comes with it and art cards in general

I just hope we see some shots of the steel before GB

And does anyone know if it's flat or embossed?

wxlinkswd stated that pictures of the lenti will be posted on the 26 to 28 th (no mention of the steelbook)

@turtle31 The price you see in the OP, is the Price you pay including shipping and all other fees :thumbs:

@wxlinkswd if we get Boxset + Single Editions.

Will the ''single editions'' be shipped alone and the Boxset alone by itself(so that No Damage is done to Boxset during shipping ?

Sometimes I think it might be better to have both singles & box set shipped together. The reason for that is you get your singles packed better than just the bubble mailers. When I received my Saving Private Ryan box with a single it was packed very well :thumbs:

Glad we are finally gonna get the chance to order these! Leaning heavily toward Lenti B but lenti effects may change my mind as I'm a huge sucker for depth lentis. I may have to get both!

Sometimes I think it might be better to have both singles & box set shipped together. The reason for that is you get your singles pack better than just the bubble mailers. When I received my Saving Private Ryan box with a single it was packed very well :thumbs:

@wxlinkswd stated in a Terminator release that the Boxset will be shipped alone by itself to avoid Damage during transit. just wanted to know if they will do same on this release.
I assume that since it was addressed in the other GB, must be because they may have had issues with some boxset being damaged on some other GB.

Nobody should be complaining about pricing here which includes EVERYTHING shipped to you.
You get a WEA steelbook, a 3D disc and a special box that houses all 3 slips!.
In comparison, Novamedia's The Force Awakens WWA steelbook,with no 3D disc and no special box to house all 3 slips is more expensive.
Just for the record, I think both releases will be monumental and will be completely above 95% the rest of the competition for this year.Just pointing out the actual affordable pricing for the Mad Max release by HDZETA.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
@Flloydo steelbook Full Glossy Finish, no info if it has any embossing/debossing but I expect not

Yeah i knew it was gloss but wasn't sure on bossing

I have the German steel with the extremely saturated art and metalic look which is annoying but it's has decent inside art and art on the discs,
Will there be anything different on the discs for this? Or are they the same but just black discs?

I might swap the discs over so I keep the German discs in this and just sell the German steel with the zeta discs to help fund this one. Not sure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.