泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the tags @Phantasmic and @Maximus15 :thumbs:

Pains me to say but will probably be giving this one a miss. Funds are a bit tight for the next couple of months and I already have the French steel. But that fullslip looks so so sweet... :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
Yeah it's EST. Someone should correct that in the OP
Well, it's not EST, as EST is not in effect on the east cost of the USA on the 25th of May.

It's EDT (as mentioned in the OP), and there's an hour of difference between those two timezones, which makes it confusing when EST is mentioned in the context of the month of May (unless we are talking about Jamaca, Panama or Southampton Island which use EST for the whole year).

Hi wxlinkswd. I understood everything for the GB.
What if I want to buy it from their site? Do you know the date it will be available to buy from there? TIME AND DATE? Is it the same time and date of the GB?
THANKS
Alex

Even if we can order directly, I'm not sure if there are any Boxsets left for their webstore.

As a US citizen, I've always used and seen PST/MST/CST/EST. I've NEVER used the term Eastern Daylight Time or even heard of it until now. Maybe the rest of the world does, but all I do is adjust for daylight savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.