泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this may sound like a silly question but are all 3 slips individually sealed with number cards inside the box then the box is sealed?

or are they loose with individual numbered stickers then the box is sealed?

just checking :whistle:

this may sound like a silly question but are all 3 slips individually sealed with number cards inside the box then the box is sealed?

or are they loose with individual numbered stickers then the box is sealed?

just checking :whistle:

They are all numbered individually, sealed with number cards inside the box. They will all have the same number as the box as well. Numbers 1-500 are set aside for the box set.

sorry new member here...never tried a GB and have some questions:
- are there any qualifications to join the GB (like number of posts, trading feedback, etc)?
- for this particular release, would it be better to join the GB or try the HDzeta site? Both money wise and the chances of getting the steel? (i'm only planning on buying lenti A)

thank you!

sorry new member here...never tried a GB and have some questions:
- are there any qualifications to join the GB (like number of posts, trading feedback, etc)?
- for this particular release, would it be better to join the GB or try the HDzeta site? Both money wise and the chances of getting the steel? (i'm only planning on buying lenti A)

thank you!

Welcome to HDN!! You can join the GB just keep an eye on this thread and the GB thread on date and time.

Not confirmed yet if international customers will be able to use HDzeta new payment system on the website yet. Safest bet is to join the GB :thumbs:

Sorry if I'm being redundant here, I checked the last few pages and didn't find any precise answer:

do we know if the spine will have only the chinese title or (as I hope) there will be enough room also for the original, english one?

What is that ? A booklet or a slip for cards ? Is it only with the fullslip or lenti too ? :drool:

Would also like to know this, hope it comes with the lenti A too (looks like a folder that houses the book and possibly art cards like kimchi do with their blu collection full slips)

Reactions: yonyx
Status
Not open for further replies.