泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd stated in a Terminator release that the Boxset will be shipped alone by itself to avoid Damage during transit. just wanted to know if they will do same on this release.
I assume that since it was addressed in the other GB, must be because they may have had issues with some boxset being damaged on some other GB.

I'm sure it's a real possibility @Actarus. I'm all for shipping box set on it's own if there is less chance of it being damaged. :thumbs:

Nobody should be complaining about pricing here which includes EVERYTHING shipped to you.
You get a WEA steelbook, a 3D disc and a special box that houses all 3 slips!.
In comparison, Novamedia's The Force Awakens WWA steelbook,with no 3D disc and no special box to house all 3 slips is more expensive.
Just for the record, I think both releases will be monumental and will be completely above 95% the rest of the competition for this year.Just pointing out the actual affordable pricing for the Mad Max release by HDZETA.

I haven't seen anyone complain about the pricing yet, unless i missed something

I actually think it's a decent price

And yeah compared to novas force awakens it's much better

I still don't get why the force awakens nova is the same price as their antman, age of ultron etc considering it don't include a 3D disc. They should of dropped the price a little bit but with it being Star Wars they were never going to do that

Yeah i knew it was gloss but wasn't sure on bossing

I have the German steel with the extremely saturated art and metalic look which is annoying but it's has decent inside art and art on the discs,
Will there be anything different on the discs for this? Or are they the same but just black discs?

I might swap the discs over so I keep the German discs in this and just sell the German steel with the zeta discs to help fund this one. Not sure what to do.

All info that I could think of was provided, for the rest we must wait. No info on Disks provided other than it will be 2D + 3D Release.
We should expect most of the Package to look like the Beautyshots. Disks artworks on them are only Black. This could change but at this time it was not provided.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
All info that I could think of was provided, for the rest we must wait. No info on Disks provided other than it will be 2D + 3D Release.
We should expect most of the Package to look like the Beautyshots. Disks artworks on them are only Black. This could change but at this time it was not provided.

I did think that about the discs, hopefully they change and have art on

I must say the German discs are quite cool but my understanding is they have to have art on in Germany

I was going to sell my German one anyway when I get this in hand and it's opened so I'll only sell it for a few quid but every little helps :)

I'm sure it's a real possibility @Actarus. I'm all for shipping box set on it's own if there is less chance of it being damaged. :thumbs:

Yes this is what was written for the Other GB, one of the Terminator, so I don't know how they will proceed. I don't mind just want to make sure that Boxset arrives undamaged.
But if it was mentioned, must be a reason. Anyways I guess we will see :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
I did think that about the discs, hopefully they change and have art on

I must say the German discs are quite cool but my understanding is they have to have art on in Germany

I was going to sell my German one anyway when I get this in hand and it's opened so I'll only sell it for a few quid but every little helps :)

For HDzeta Disk we must wait and see, as we know some minor details can always change.
Maybe the Beautyshot will be updated, if not, we will have to wait until we have it in hands.
At this point its just speculations.

Yes this is what was written for the Other GB, one of the Terminator, so I don't know how they will proceed. I don't mind just want to make sure that Boxset arrives undamaged.
But if it was mentioned, must be a reason. Anyways I guess we will see :thumbs:

I just wish they would pack their single editions better. :ohno: i don't know why Kimchi, PA & Nova can do it & HDZeta can't :banghead:

Sorry to everyone,i just checked,i forgot to add the HDN GB fees into the final prices,here the new price,Sorry again.
Lenticular version-Type A : 2000 copies(No.0001-0500 for Triple boxset)---GB price 58USD include all fees,400-450 copies for HDN members,limited 3 copies per person
Lenticular version-Type B : 1000 copies(No.0001-0500 for Triple boxset)---GB price 58USD include all fees,200-250 copies for HDN members,limited 2 copies per person
Fullslip version:1000 copies(No.0001-0500 for Triple boxset)---GB price 55USD include all fees,200-250 for HDN members,limited2 copies per person
Triple Boxset 500 copies---GB price 170USD include all fees,200 copies for hdn members,limited 1 copies per person

OP was updated,sorry again for this mistake

I just wish they would pack their single editions better. :ohno: i don't know why Kimchi, PA & Nova can do it & HDZeta can't :banghead:

What do you mean about their single packages? Are they not packed well then?

Status
Not open for further replies.