泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, keep the thread on topic please, thanks. Everyone is here to have fun and enjoy collectibles, first and foremost, so let's please keep things positive.

I'm from Taiwan myself. I've seen a lot bootleg, so I knew what he was talking about. But I wasn't being negative. I was actually making fun of it.
Is this the reason you deleted my post?

When I read those reply, I dunno if I should laugh it off or what.
Who is forcing anyone to join this GB anyway?
Payment system online in mainland china is so much difficult compared to the rest of the world.
Unless everyone is ok with Alipay, or anyone can pay via Alipay.
I wonder why they just can't accept the fact that the information xin provided is actually true.
I really pity xin sometimes when he tried to explain things.
C'mon guys, this should be an enjoying thing, chasing after something you like. this is real world, not fantasy island. You may not get what you wanted, sometime. Right?
He can't pleased everyone. LOL

For the record I was just commenting on I understood what he meant.
I don't feel forced and I even commented that word forced makes it sound worse, in this instance joining the GB is a good deal as it ships directly from zeta

But if you want this the only way to get it is by joining a GB and that's the truth or you use eBay at a later date.

You're lucky to live in UK ;)

I'm afraid because I've just read the GB rules:
1) Members CANNOT host a group buy if they do not have at least 10 positive trading feedbacks on this site AND they need to have approval of a trading moderator. Exemptions may be given for users if they have less than 10 feedbacks, but more than 5.

I joined this Forum in 2012, but unfortunately I haven't any "feedback" or something. :dunno:
So I can't register on his GB?

The 1st condition to HOST a GB = run one for other members to buy then ship to other members :) .

A GB works by the user puts thire user name Country and what edition they want .

Then that member receves an invice by Conversation payment by PayPal to whom is running the GB .

NEXT wait for the relise date and your goodies (edition/s ) to arrive .

You should be fine however the quicker you post for what you want ghe better chance you have to get it :)
Best wishes Scary Hair :) .

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus and milky
I also don't get when people ''make a fuss'' about it being chinese writing on the release as it is a chinese company offering products that are catered first and foremost to Chinese speaking people :rolleyes:
Maybe this could be helpful to share: I sent a PM to wxlinkswd and it seems that on the spine there will be also the English title of the movie.

For the record I was just commenting on I understood what he meant.
I don't feel forced and I even commented that word forced makes it sound worse, in this instance joining the GB is a good deal as it ships directly from zeta

But if you want this the only way to get it is by joining a GB and that's the truth or you use eBay at a later date.
It's no difference in my eyes being a US collector that may want a Blufans steelbook, or HMV exclusive, or German Saturn/Mueller exclusive. I either have to join a GB or go to eBay and hope for the best. We've been doing it for 5+ years so it's almost 2nd nature :D

Dissapointed that the website won't be ready but I definitely want this so GB it is then.

I hope HDN doesn't crash come GB time.

Can't wait for tomorrow, still undecided which edition although I'm being pulled towards the box set, so cool.

It's no difference in my eyes being a US collector that may want a Blufans steelbook, or HMV exclusive, or German Saturn/Mueller exclusive. I either have to join a GB or go to eBay and hope for the best. We've been doing it for 5+ years so it's almost 2nd nature :D

True but zeta website will ship
Worldwide so it's a tad different compared to other stores that don't

Maybe this could be helpful to share: I sent a PM to wxlinkswd and it seems that on the spine there will be also the English title of the movie.

HDzeta usually have mostly Chinese and smaller writing is english for spine title, but do expect Chinese writing on the release. J-Card(Paper) is all Chinese, but it is removable once you unseal your copy. Just remember that you are buying from a Chinese company.

HDzeta usually have mostly Chinese and smaller writing is english for spine title, but do expect Chinese writing on the release. J-Card(Paper) is all Chinese, but it is removable once you unseal your copy. Just remember that you are buying from a Chinese company.

I remember it buddy and am very happy for this stunning release.
Yet, I can't help but think that the other way around (original title + smaller local title) would be in general a more reasonable choice. Ala Plain Archive.

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito
Do we know how many pages each booklet is? I wish they would indicate that on the beauty shots like FilmArena does.

Lenti A => will have Bigger Booklet Approx 40 Pages like a little Book (like in Martian and UNCLE) and has movie content (most varied)

Lenti B => will have Small Booklet same type as in FAC releases but it is only a ''Car Booklet''

Fullslip => No Booklet

(all 3 editions contains same 4 Character Cards)

Don't know why they do the packages like that. For us who just want one edition I think Lenti A clearly is the winner (I understand the taste etc but I'm pretty confident saying that objectively it's the better bang for the buck)

Dissapointed that the website won't be ready but I definitely want this so GB it is then.

I hope HDN doesn't crash come GB time.

HDN has massive servers and website never crashed, it slowed down on 2 releases one being The Martian FAC but this was because of the print run was cut from 2000 to 1000 less copies for GB other than that hugely anticipated GOTG GB both editions with a massive amount of newbies that subscribed to HDN just for the GOTG group buy and server never slowed down even a little, it was as smooth as a baby's bottom :hilarious:

With the amount of Big Group Buys that happens on HDN and never an issue of website slowing down, those 1 or 2 times in a blue moon should not make anyone worry.

• Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto
I also don't get when people ''make a fuss'' about it being chinese writing on the release as it is a chinese company offering products that are catered first and foremost to Chinese speaking people :rolleyes:

I don't get the fact some fuss about any language other than English eather :giggle: .

If I like it I buy it no matter what text is on the steel , YHEA Even those with writing on the backs :D :kiss: .

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
HDN has massive servers and website never crashed, it slowed down on 2 releases one being The Martian FAC but this was because of the print run was cut from 2000 to 1000 less copies for GB other than that hugely anticipated GOTG GB both editions with a massive amount of newbies that subscribed to HDN just for the GOTG group buy and server never slowed down even a little, it was as smooth as a baby's bottom :hilarious:

With the amount of Big Group Buys that happens on HDN and never an issue of website slowing down, those 1 or 2 times in a blue moon should not make anyone worry.

It was definitely crawling for me during the Sicario FAC GB not long ago. Same with the HDzeta release for the first Terminator, but to a lesser extent. There seems to be a mad dash of people mashing refresh in the few minutes before and after the GB is set to begin. Pretty typical for most modestly sized sites to be bogged down a bit with such an influx of traffic. Regardless, I was able to join both within a few minutes of release. Just takes some patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.