Man of Steel 3D - In theaters June 14, 2013

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Man of Steel (2013)

Tagline: You will believe that a man can fly.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Zack Snyder[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Henry Cavill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Adams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Shannon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diane Lane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Russell Crowe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Antje Traue[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Costner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Meloni[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Laurence Fishburne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jadin Gould[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tahmoh Penikett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ayelet Zurer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Schiff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dylan Sprayberry[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Kelly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carla Gugino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Cetrone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mackenzie Gray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Richings[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mary Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samantha Jo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rebecca Buller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Wren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Lewis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Doug Abrahams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brad Kelly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alessandro Juliani[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jack Foley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Gerdisch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry Lennix[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jacqueline Scislowski[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Campbell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Raj Lal[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2013-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]143[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xWlaTLnD8NJMTT9PGOD9z5re1SL.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
An alien infant is raised on Earth, and grows up with superhuman abilities. He sets out to use these abilities to guard his adopted world.
With: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Russell Crowe, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane and much more!!!

Trailers:

Old infos/trailers:

Poster:
399516_414200565292571_1731125494_n.jpg
man-of-steel-logo-2013.jpg

Old infos:
Per Coming soon:

Aronofsky in the Running to Direct Superman
Source: Heat Vision September 28, 2010

Black Swan helmer Darren Aronofsky has joined the list of potential directors for Warner Bros.' new Superman movie, reports Heat Vision.

The list includes Duncan Jones, Jonathan Liebesman, Matt Reeves, Tony Scott and Zack Snyder. The trade adds that Ben Affleck was also briefly in the running but he is reportedly no longer pursuing the job.

Aronofsky is said to be in active talks, though it's early.

Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas will executive produce the film, targeted for a 2012 release.

Read more: Aronofsky in the Running to Direct Superman - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=70192#ixzz10qGP5CCK

Attachments

• man-of-steel-logo-2013.jpg
    man-of-steel-logo-2013.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 323
Last edited by a moderator:
As a Superman Fanatic I would love for this to be filmed in 3D.

Not sure on the pic... but time will tell.

This needs to be a big hit as Superman Returns was poor, Superman deserves a great film, like the original.

Personally id have given the role to Tom Welling. Did great in Smallville and would make a good Superman film wise.

I don't think it will be in 3D. Nolan is against 3D and none of Snyder's films have been in 3D (well, except Legend Of The Guardians) so I think it's a solid NO for the 3D format. We'll see....But expecting a lot from this connection:

Snyder - director
Goyer and Nolan - story

Yeah, I was hoping it would be the full thing, as the Comic-Con trailer sounded awesome! But still, I'm glad to finally get a glimpse of something.

Trailer #2 link.

Last edited:
This trailer just gives me the feeling that this film is gonna be amazing! I was thinking this would turn out to be bad, but from what i saw from the leaked comic con trailer and the panel with Zack Snyder and Henry Cavill im now confident this is gonna be a bad ass take on the Man of Steel! :D