Digibook Man Of Steel Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook (w/Lenticular cover) [USA]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 12th November 2013
Price: $24.99 $19.99 Release week pricing
Purchase link: Man Of Steel
Group buy: here - CLOSED
Also available now through HDN SHOP
Notes: Lenticular cover artwork alternates picture of Kal-El and General Zod :LOL:

image.jpg

Courtesy of adrenaline78:
ZPhyRSt.gif

From Target website:

Target entertainment movies action & adventure
Man of Steel (Blu-ray/DVD) - Only at Target

$24.99

Release Date:11.12.13
Product Information

• "X-Ray Vision” (EC) –30 minute in-depth look at the signature scenes from Man of Steel
• Destruction of Krypton
• Clark Discovers The Fortress of Solitude
• Battle on the streets of Smallville
• Jor-El Saves Lois & Superman
• Attack on Metropolis

BD Book – Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman
• Offers an intimate look at the reinvention of the world’s most iconic superhero through the eyes of acclaimed director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) and producer Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy). This unique companion book offers a rich selection of materials, from concept art and behind-the-scenes set photography to director commentary and interviews with key creative's, unlocking the secrets behind giving new life to an immortal hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Target I went to had a lot of these left but almost all of them were spider wrapped. When I saw that I just shook my head.

like most, i pre-ordered online only to have the normal slipcase version shipped. i just got an email asking me to review my purchase. i was about to give them an honest opinion about their lame website...and my order is still showing "not shipped" and so i can't even review my purchase. their website is so screwed up.

although...in the end...target did a great job with this digibook.

Managed to get mine yesterday.. Posty handed it to me,
Opened it up and it's amazing..
PQ n Audio is great and Region Free is just a added bonus
I did a unboxing on my YouTube channel if anyone is interested
If this is wrong to post that please edit or remove
Sorry guys n girls

Does anyone know if this is still available in stores?

There are still at least 6 digibooks in Memphis, Tennessee :) (the Target store near Poplar Avenue).

I looked at them today, and it was amazing, very tempting — I'm not a digibook man myself (though I do have a few), I'm more of a steelbook guy, but the lenticular was making me hesitate for a moment.

The two I fondled were mint I think :D.

Alas, steelbooks still prevail in my book, I have the UK steelbook on pre-order and I refuse to double-dip, so if you're in the Memphis area, those great digibooks are all yours :p.

Reactions: digitalbabe
If there's any release that would convert me from steels to digis, it's this one. It's just way too nice and you get more content in awesome art. The steel is so bland and boring, even with the lenticular as this lenticular is way better imo. I find that digibook condition is less stringent than that of steels, because they all have little imperfections here and there that you can't do anything about, and thus accept them more readily and don't fret over them.