Slipbox Melancholia (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.1) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : May 15, 2014, Pre-order will open April 19, 2014

Price : $31.99

Link : Here - Sold Out

cover_front.png

13922847853_eb5fccf71a_b.jpg

There're 5 special points on this full slip.

1. Using more sturdier & thicker paper than general full slip
2. Press embossing effect on Kirsten Dunst's shape
3. Hot stamping aqua blue foil on title calligraphy, movie quote and PA logo
4. Partial transparent hologram UV Coating on the planet and electric fingers
5. Designed the inside of the slip

Korean bluray production company, Plain Archive will made 1st exclusive title. It is Lars von Trier's Melancholia. Melancholia was released Korean bluray community Plain Archive+DVDPRIME.com exclusive once ago. DVDPRIME.com exclusive is sold out now. Plain Archive release it by changed Slipcover artwork.

Melancholia : Plain Archive's Exclusive & Limited Edition #001
NOT LIVE YET

Preorder will start at 2PM, 19th April, 2014 (UTC+9 hours)
Release date : 15 May, 2014
PLAIN ARCHIVE Collection No.001
Print run : 600 copies for international customers
Numbered 1 through 1000 (But 600 copies only for international customers)
Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Plain Archive's World Exclusive Artwork (Hand drawing illustration & Watercolor drawing)
Beautiful & delicate full slip cover
VIVA ELITE™ keep case
68p Booklet (all color / support both Korean and English)
Include A3 sized limited edition poster
2 movie trading cards (Using re-design cover art & Korean theatrical release poster)
Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker (leather textured paper / gold metal finished logo)

Video - 2.35:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch(48kHz/24bit)
Subtitles - Korean / English
Region Code - A/B/C
Running time - 136min

Special Features :
1) About Melancholia (1080p, 12min)
2) Special Effects (1080p, 7min)
3) The Visual Style (1080p, 10min)
4) The Universe (1080p, 4min 30sec)
5) HDNet: A Look at Melancholia (1080i, 5min)
6) Interview: Lars von Trier (1080i, 6min)
7) Interview: Kirsten Dunst (1080i, 3min 50sec)
8) Interview: Charlotte Gainsbourg (1080i, 4min 40sec)
9) Theatrical Trailer (1080p, 2min)

* Weight of 1 copy : 420g (include bubble wrap and shipping boxes)*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check the clip of a effect printing.

From Plain Archive's facebook

There're 5 special points on this full slip.

1. Using more sturdier & thicker paper than general full slip
2. Press embossing effect on Kirsten Dunst's shape
3. Hot stamping aqua blue foil on title calligraphy, movie quote and PA logo
4. Partial transparent hologram UV Coating on the planet and electric fingers
5. Designed the inside of the slip

This short video shows some special effect printing on full slip cover of Melancholia Blu-ray.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• melancholia.jpg
    melancholia.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Just watched Melancholia for the first time and I was so amazed by it. Haven't seen anything this beautiful and captivating film in years. This will be number 1 on my most wanted list :thumbs:. I absolutely loved it. I must call my sister and ask her to come by and watch it with me. She needs to see this :)

Bumping this to point out that I need a copy of the Pink slip. Anyone trying to unload one? PM me.

It's not necessary with the new rules ;) Good luck @kylec_123 it's really a beautiful edition!

"As many long time members know its been pretty strict about being able to post anything in regards to trades or potential purchases in the release threads. Mods have often deleted those from the threads.

Going forward you can post if you are looking for an item, want one, ISO (In search of) etc.

You can't however post in threads what you are trying to sell. That is for trade/sell threads.

So the culture is you can post that you are in search of it, want it, will trade for it, buy it etc.

Just dont post prices you will pay, stuff you will trade etc. You can say "I'm looking for one slightly above retail" .. "ISO at cost" things like that ... not some bidding war of "looking for one at $60 shipped" and another guy follows that up with $65 etc.

So if you have one to trade/sell and you see some people who are in search of it feel free to PM THAT PERSON ... not post in the thread trying to conduct a transaction. Take it to PMs.

The general idea is that people who are most searching for an item are on the general threads. Its where some of the first impulses take place to even want something to begin with. Also people who have some to trade/sell are generally reading those threads too. We hope this makes your ability to obtain things easier and friendlier."

• Informative
Reactions: severo
Just watched Melancholia for the first time and I was so amazed by it. Haven't seen anything this beautiful and captivating film in years. This will be number 1 on my most wanted list :thumbs:. I absolutely loved it. I must call my sister and ask her to come by and watch it with me. She needs to see this :)

welcome to the magical world of Lars von Trier ! I've seen most of his movies and they all are great. I wish they would release definitive edition of Europa. Anti Christ has awesome critertion edition.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hamill82
welcome to the magical world of Lars von Trier ! I've seen most of his movies and they all are great. I wish they would release definitive edition of Europa. Anti Christ has awesome critertion edition.

I have only seen Melancholia, Antichrist and Nymphomaniac Vol 1 & 2. Melancholia is definitely my favorite so far. Nymphomaniac, :asshat: not sure if I'll ever gonna like it.

Reactions: harry
Has anyone ever seen the other version of this, the one with Kirsten in her wedding dress walking from the side? When I found this thread I expected to see both versions listed but it's just the pink one, which I already have and love. I rarely buy two of anything but I would have purchased both of these, yet I've never seen the other one for sale in over a year of looking and can't seem to find any evidence anyone even has it.

Last edited: