Men In Black Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Play.com Exclusive SB
Release Date: November 5th, 2012
Price: £29.99
Notes: Embossed and debossed title and logo AND back cover!
Buy Link

mib-1.jpg

mib-5.jpg

Actual front pictures courtesy of desmondc:
mib-1.jpg

attachment.php
Actual rear and inside pictures courtesy of zesty:
mib-5.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• mib-2.jpg
    mib-2.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 532
  • mib-3.jpg
    mib-3.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 421
  • mib-4.jpg
    mib-4.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 411
  • mib-6.jpg
    mib-6.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 596
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would let you know that it is now up for Pre-order at the pretty high price of £29.99 and a release date of 26th November 2012!

I'm hoping the price will fall, before release, oh well I suppose I will Pre-order it anyway :0)

That's a good price, it's up at £40.49 now :(

It is a horizontal and it is over 20 pounds. Hmmm. What shall I do? Will wait for further details of the artwork before deciding. Hot Fuzz and Bourne Trilogy already has the white and black kind of effect... I wish MIB would come up with something fresher.

Maybe the letters can be embossed/debossed? Throw in a killer slipcover (3D lenticular?)....?

It is a horizontal and it is over 20 pounds. Hmmm. What shall I do? Will wait for further details of the artwork before deciding. Hot Fuzz and Bourne Trilogy already has the white and black kind of effect... I wish MIB would come up with something fresher.

Maybe the letters can be embossed/debossed? Throw in a killer slipcover (3D lenticular?)....?

Why don't you Pre-order it now and then if you decide you don't want it later then cancel it, you never know the price might come down or the steel art might convince you to keep it! At least if it sells out you won't have missed the boat!

Reactions: chanfm
Maybe I won't be getting this one after all then... knock £10 off and I'll definitely reconsider!

At £29.99 my guess is its seperate steels. especially as the bourne trilogy is only £16.99 in a single steel. Then again mib3 will be a new release so may bump the price.