Monsters University (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive No.8) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March 2014
Print run: Total print run of 2000 units
Notes: Exclusive Cover

MU.jpg

Content:
Blufans confirm 2 disc. The disc contents are Asia Pacific (HK/TW/KR) version.

Audio: English, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Thai
Subtitles: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Bahasa, Thai, Bahasa (Indonesia), Portuguese
Sound Information: Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Digital 5.1

Blu-ray (2D) Special Features:
- Umbrella of Love short movie
- Video Production Audio Commentary

Blu-ray (3D) Special Features:
- Umbrella of Love short movie

Actual pictures:
2D & 3D slips:
View attachment 63010

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today, but the Steel has a bunch of defects. It's nowhere near as horrifying as the Wreck-it Ralph debacle, but still a pain. I also had issues with The Godfather Trilogy, so maybe it's a sign to give up on Blufans releases unless they really get their QC act together.

I guess China quality will always be China quality in the end...

Reactions: AlamoSoul
Lenticular looks awesome but not a fan of the border frame design

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Opened mine, hairline scratches galore. If this was black it could have been worse than Wrect It Ralph.

The border tends to be a thing Disney does here in the US too. I don't think it makes the slip look bad, maybe just unnecessary IMO. The lenticular is the focal point of the slip anyways, and it does a good job at grabbing the eye. :thumbs:

Finally, my copy just arrived at BP, just waiting for the post room to deliver.

****EDIT**** Just unwrapped mine to check for damage and please to say that there are no fine scratches on mine. Checked using both natural and artificial light. What I will say is that the Steel plates are really tight on the insert. Don't know how I'm gonna be able to swap with my 3 disc insert c/w Bonus Disc. I've noticed that ALL my Asian Steelbooks are this tightly fitting.

Last edited: