Monsters University (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive No.8) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March 2014
Print run: Total print run of 2000 units
Notes: Exclusive Cover

MU.jpg

Content:
Blufans confirm 2 disc. The disc contents are Asia Pacific (HK/TW/KR) version.

Audio: English, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Thai
Subtitles: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Bahasa, Thai, Bahasa (Indonesia), Portuguese
Sound Information: Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Digital 5.1

Blu-ray (2D) Special Features:
- Umbrella of Love short movie
- Video Production Audio Commentary

Blu-ray (3D) Special Features:
- Umbrella of Love short movie

Actual pictures:
2D & 3D slips:
View attachment 63010

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be contacting the sender posting pictures of the scratches. A huge profit was made by shipping 2 Steels in one small box despite paying for each separately, so I am sure they can offer some kind of part refund. Fingers crossed. :dunno:

I don't know if I'd call it a huge profit, maybe $10, but yeah... receiving a scratched one is a ballache to say the least.

Speaking of people in California receiving theirs already, I got mine a couple of days ago, quite the looker, goes great with the Kimchi Thumbs Up Edition. White and glossy go wonderfully well together I must say, this thing is gorgeous. This was already hands-down the best/only MU steel based on art alone, but the overall quality is also high as expected, yet again putting most steels to shame.

It's not often I feel like I get my money's worth when it comes to steels, but Kimchi and Blufans consistently remind me what a steel could/should be, and why I love these things so much.

After much internal deliberation- I decided to go for the 2D Slip version. Although the 3D image is different than that of Kimchi's exclusive, I decided that the 2D slip looked very classy and would better compliment the version I already have. Big shout out to @masterblaster for the hook up! I would definitely purchase both if I had the $$, but if I keep spending so much on steelbooks- it will be rice and beans for the rest of the year :hilarious: Thanks for all the wonderful pics!

Reactions: Troll2Fan
After much internal deliberation- I decided to go for the 2D Slip version. Although the 3D image is different than that of Kimchi's exclusive, I decided that the 2D slip looked very classy and would better compliment the version I already have. Big shout out to @masterblaster for the hook up! I would definitely purchase both if I had the $$, but if I keep spending so much on steelbooks- it will be rice and beans for the rest of the year :hilarious: Thanks for all the wonderful pics!

Nothing wrong that!!!

Reactions: chilean
Yes kimchidvd doesnt compare to blufans on this one, world exclusive artwork with a stunning clear lenticular...just blows kimchi in every aspect. Plus as per infos, blufans is region free whilst kimch is region A only.

Korean Monsters University steelbook has region-free disks, I've verified this with a region-switchable Blu-ray player.

Kimchi's product page specifies region A, but retailers often err on the safe side with region information. Slip cover doesn't specify any regions, already implying that the disks are region-free, and the disks are labelled as ABC.