Monsters University (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive No.8) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March 2014
Print run: Total print run of 2000 units
Notes: Exclusive Cover

MU.jpg

Content:
Blufans confirm 2 disc. The disc contents are Asia Pacific (HK/TW/KR) version.

Audio: English, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Thai
Subtitles: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Bahasa, Thai, Bahasa (Indonesia), Portuguese
Sound Information: Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Digital 5.1

Blu-ray (2D) Special Features:
- Umbrella of Love short movie
- Video Production Audio Commentary

Blu-ray (3D) Special Features:
- Umbrella of Love short movie

Actual pictures:
2D & 3D slips:
View attachment 63010

Last edited by a moderator:
Peeps, I've finally received my one. Yay! But in the process of removing the sticker from the shrinkwrap to place it on the slip, the sticker tore. Now I know there's people who don't keep that sort of thing, so if that's you, please give me a shout, because it's killing my OCD.

Has anyone who watched the 2D disc experienced some stuttering or half-second freezings while playing it? I've got over a dozen of those before I decided it was a deal breaker to someone who was actually trying to watch the film and stoped playback.

Has anyone who watched the 2D disc experienced some stuttering or half-second freezings while playing it? I've got over a dozen of those before I decided it was a deal breaker to someone who was actually trying to watch the film and stoped playback.

no problem with mine....did you check the disc for finger prints, sometimes it does to me when that but once i clean them up no problem....

I've never been able to watch any of my copies in 2D (2x DE, 1x CN) is it keeps stopping. It's down to issues with the Dolby TrueHD audio track. I believe it also affected Brave.

I watched my copy last night. Has a few places where it stuttered. I use a HTPC and Cyberlink couldn't play it. I had to switch to Arcsoft to play it.