• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: November 27th, 2013
Price: 39.99$
Print run: 500 (Numbered: each edition will be numbered on MU student card)
Infos: 2 disc set (3D+2D), Region free
Subtitles: English / Korean / Chinese 1, 2 / Portuguese / Thai / Bahasa / Malay

Pre-order links: Sold-out (Pre-order date was 2013/11/11 08:00 PM Korea Time)
MU student card with Mike
MU student card with Sullivan

Group Buy link: here (Sold out)
- 15th of November 08:00 PM
- 40 copies available
- First come, First serve, GB can not guarantee Mike or Sullivan
- Customization name will be printed on MU student card by member request
- Kimchidvd account needed to join in GB to check if member already ordered or not
- 39.99$ + GB fee + shipping charge

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Artwork:
SteelBook with full lenticular slipcover and Numbered MU student card to match with your favorite monsters, inc. kimchidvd exclusive!
Total package image:
13839017393892391.jpg

Customization info:
- Put your name on MU student card is confirmed.
- After order confirmation, please send your name to [email protected] within 3 days
- Name length will be 15
MU student card:
13839019827531918.jpg
13839021538582148.jpg

Original poll:
Lenticular image:
1) Candidate #1 Winner (approved by Disney directly)

[Announcement from kimchidvd.com]
click here to view
- please be more patience for several days to complete your partial refund for unwanted item.

Attachments

• 9362343576_p.jpg
    9362343576_p.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 706
  • mu.jpg
    mu.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 924
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 440
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine. If I wasn't reading these threads, I wouldn't think anything other than EEK! EEK! EEK! :drool: :LOL: I have no idea what people are talking about with Mike and Sully being blurry.

This thing looks FREAKIN awesome. Honestly it's just as nice as Tangled. Mike and Sully don't look blurry. They look... lenticular. They are closer distance wise to "the camera", so they are more 3D than the other layers. In person, when viewing across a fulcrum angle from head on, it looks perfect to me, and the depth on the image is amazing, maybe the best I've ever seen. It looks like it's about 7 layers deep.

In case I wasn't clear, I'm very impressed by this slip. Great job Kimchi. :thumbs:

Here's a decent pic, but it looks better in hand.

IMG_1124_zpsfec95fc4.jpg

I like how you state that you have no idea how people think Mike and Sully look blurry and then post a picture of an incredibly blurry Mike and Sully :D.

I like how you state that you have no idea how people think Mike and Sully look blurry and then post a picture of an incredibly blurry Mike and Sully :D.

Lenticulars are very difficult to photograph. If you frequent these threads you should already know this. In hand I think this looks spectacular.

Reactions: smileyx9
Let's agree to disagree mate. I'm happy for you you love it so much. I still think it's the worst lenticular I've ever seen / I own ^^.

Reactions: stephen3001
Got mine today. Luckily no customs this time. Some scratches on the shrinkwrap but can't be sure they haven't gone through to the the lenticular cover. Shrinkwrap is so tight I can't move it about to be sure they're not underneath.

Geek-sometimes it has moved but the scans are not caught up in system yet. Not sure if that's the case here but I Hope you get yours soon-good luck.

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

Bought a copy of this off eBay as I missed the GB here and off Kimchi (no 127, Sully).

Had a good look at it now and I think it is a great cover, but there does seem to be some blurriness of Mike & Sully whilst the rest look perfect.

Not sure if it is a problem with the way the lenticular was made or if it's the consequence of the 3D effect.

Either way I am glad I have it in my collection, now if I could only find a Mike version for cheap :)

Mines were shipped yesterday, I mean my copy was the first one to showcase the steel with my customised card and probably last one to get them hehe, oh well :p