Movies everyone seems to love, and you hate!

Jan 30, 2009
England
Ok simple list your movie that you love but everyone hates and the films you hate but everyone else loves

Love-Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the crystal skull

hate-lord of the rings

I loved the new Star Trek. JJ Abrams was catering to a wider audience and not just the fans of the series. While the hardcore might not find it amusing or a good thing I can tell you Abrams achieved the goal.

I like The Postman and Waterworld.

0a42cbaa54955e99f8f66217587f746b.jpg

:hilarious:

Liked... the new Friday the 13th

HATE... the Dark Knight and Batman Begins.

shake up the world why dont you , your on a forum full of self proclaimed movie buffs and you say you hate the most sucked up movie of all time there gonna go nutts and pull a heath ledger ..........oops - sue me:ass:

i love F13 as well but as for your hate list, that's just crazy. be interested to know what you hate about them. I, unlike many folks, enjoy BB more than TDK but to hate them is beyond understanding, haha.

I like the way you put those sentences together! :hilarious: I also would like know what Jon D. hates about BB and TDK.

batman begins was better then dark knight, jsut got hyped because of heath r.i.p :(

I disagree...while I own and like both movies...I think The Dark Knight just took Batman to another level of movie story telling. Action, drama and some dark comedy made for a great overall story. Hey I'm man enough to admit that Heath's death did give it a lot of hype but that wasn't the only reason it got hype. Remember a big part of it's success is the great back story and baseline Batman Begins provided....:scat:

I didn't love Dark Knight as much as everyone else, but Heath was outstanding in it. Maggie Gyllenhall sucked ass and was part of the reason I didn't like it as much!