Movies you hate that everyone loves

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
so ive just read the latest edition of a movie mag and basically it interviews a movie star and same question was asked and he said avatar , i totally agree with them , i didnt like that myself, i just think its a chance to relate to people , because the movie im gonna pick every1 i speak to about it , they love it

please make a comment on the move that was submitted above urs only then put ur choice down

so im gonna star it off .........................................................

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

so here goes
GODFATHER
4 hours of utter boredom
sorry guys

Reactions: vurt and PunkNinja
Hated the Godfather series. Mine would have to be Django Unchained or any other Tarentino film other than Inglorious Basterds. Sorry

Another one here that's not a fan of The Godfather. A recent film that springs to mind which everyone seemed to love except me... Blue Is the Warmest Color (or Blue Is the Dullest Color as I like to call it :D). With maybe one or two exceptions, I'm not really a huge fan of Terry Gilliam's and David Lynch's films. Sorry, not sorry! :p

A recent one for me is Gravity. I was shocked at just how bad it was, the story/script/characters, all terrible! :eek:

Reactions: Flip
Some of these answers are shocking...Godfather? I am at a lost for words lol

I hate and I mean hate, I cannot sit and watch it and if it's on I have to turn off the tv and walk out, Kill Bill...the movie is utterly stupid from beginning to end, the second one was even worst. This is the reason I can't stand QT, I hate his work thanks to Kill Bill...I am being nice here too...

Another two are Heat and Drive.

Reactions: Ricker
^ LOVE Kill Bill, like all QT's film but find Jackie Brown hard to sit all the way through in one go.

I'm going to have to say Raimi's Spiderman films. I DETEST them! As a life long Spider-Man fan of over 30 years they were not what I wanted in a Spidey film. Tobey was miscast as was Dunst. The tone was wrong and the acting wooden, the only thing that saved them were some of the effects.

I still don't think the new films are perfect but they did a lot to restore my faith on how a Spidey film should be done. Garfield is 100% PERFECT as Parker, the tone is more in keeping with the books especially from the 80's onwards. Stone is superb as Gwen and the effects are fantastic! They FINALLY got Spider-Man's signature moves when in the air captured which were completely missing from Raimi's turds too! :D

I also really REALLY hate Avatar.

Reactions: Noodles
IF Anakin spent so much time with R2D2 and CP30 WHY did he not recognise them on the Death Star when thay where with Princess Leia.

The original trilogy are excellent but prequel trilogy sucks to high hell.

Don't get me started on the prequel trilogy... I have to imagine they're nothing to do with Star Wars for me to enjoy them.

^ LOVE Kill Bill, like all QT's film but find Jackie Brown hard to sit all the way through in one go.
Kill Bill is probably my favourite QT film (I count both parts as one film by the way... The Whole Bloody Affair), and I also consider Jackie Brown my least favourite, but I do still really enjoy it. :)

Reactions: psychoscot
Wait until Matt (Cooey) posts in here... he doesn't like Star Wars! EEK!

i didnt like star wars to be honest , si-fi not my fav films , the only sifi ill watch is time travelling

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

the full monty i remember when this came out and every1 was raving on about it and said its the funnest, film ever , i didnt laugh once

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

sorry another one is apocolypse now , i wanted to kill myself
hangover aswell , thought the 2nd was well better

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

i love some of these answers , some of them are making me angry but i guess thats what makes us movie fans and individuals in our own right

I dont like the Star Wars movies.
Dont like Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
Dont like Hunger Games movies.
Dont like Bridget Jones movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Oh yeah, many Harrison Ford movies too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk