Movies you hate that everyone loves

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
so ive just read the latest edition of a movie mag and basically it interviews a movie star and same question was asked and he said avatar , i totally agree with them , i didnt like that myself, i just think its a chance to relate to people , because the movie im gonna pick every1 i speak to about it , they love it

please make a comment on the move that was submitted above urs only then put ur choice down

so im gonna star it off .........................................................

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

so here goes
GODFATHER
4 hours of utter boredom
sorry guys

Reactions: vurt and PunkNinja
indiana jones , all of them , very overated for me and also a lot of gerard butler and jason statham films , both actors play the same person in every film with no different expressions

Every single Avenger Movie outside of iron mans the rest are all terrible feel very cheap and rushed despite there budgets to me. They also seem way overrated I was expecting great things after reading some reviews and listening to friends wanted my money back after seeing each one.
Flame shield raised!

Last edited:
So you hate all Arnie and Sly films too ;) yes? ;)

well in there day they where ok but i think cinema has moved on since then but i can say gerard and jason are prob the sly and arnie of the naughtys:hilarious:

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Every single Avenger Movie outside of iron mans the rest are all terrible feel very cheap and rushed despite there budgets to me. They also seem way overrated I was expecting great things after reading some reviews and listening to friends wanted my money back after seeing each one.
Flame shield raised!

i think some where overrated myself :naughty:

indiana jones , all of them , very overated for me and also a lot of gerard butler and jason statham films , both actors play the same person in every film with no different expressions

while that can be true on a lot of Jason's .... on Gerard's it seems true on maybe half ... I think you maybe are missing having seen the other half cause on some he is doing different accents and stuff that make him stand out differently to the first half. ;)

Reactions: psychoscot
while that can be true on a lot of Jason's .... on Gerard's it seems true on maybe half ... I think you maybe are missing having seen the other half cause on some he is doing different accents and stuff that make him stand out differently to the first half. ;)

or maybe he just isnt doing many top films, i did like him in rock n roller and law abiding citizen but thats about it:p

dude wheres my car , worst film ever made but my mates love it

Dude, Where's Your Taste? ;)

I'm going to go with Pulp Fiction. It was entertaining from time to time, but not nearly as good as I had imaged. Then again, this could have to do with the fact that I watched it for the first time only 2 years ago after it receiving nothing but endless praise from just about everyone I know.

Still, if a movie gets that much chatter, I expect it to hold up no matter how much praise was piled on over the years. This one did not IMO.

lol, how long have you got?:

LOTR's & spin-offs
Almost EVERYTHING Disney
Fight Club
Tron Legacy
Despicable Me 1 & 2
American History X
Blazing Saddles

gg61955717.jpg

American Psycho, thought I must have missed something on first viewing so watched it again last year that's 2 hours of my life I'll always regret losing!!!

Drive, gimpboy to terminator I mean seriously WTF :D