Movies you hate that everyone loves

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
so ive just read the latest edition of a movie mag and basically it interviews a movie star and same question was asked and he said avatar , i totally agree with them , i didnt like that myself, i just think its a chance to relate to people , because the movie im gonna pick every1 i speak to about it , they love it

please make a comment on the move that was submitted above urs only then put ur choice down

so im gonna star it off .........................................................

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

so here goes
GODFATHER
4 hours of utter boredom
sorry guys

Reactions: vurt and PunkNinja
yes it works well buddy ,
That reminds me,
Snow White and the 7 dwarves where in a mine,
Suddenly there is a cave-in and there is chaos

"Oh God, im so tired" said a voice far away,
"Oh, at least Sleepy's alive!" said Snow White

"AAATTTCHHHOOO!" came a sound far away,
"Oh, at least sneezys alive!" said Snow White

"Everton for the Premiership!!!" said a voice far away

" Oh, "said Snow White "Dopey is definitely alive!"

very good , id be more offended if that came from a true football fan
but being u change ur team every season depending on how that team does in the season im guessing u aint no proper fan . NSNO

very good , id be more offended if that came from a true football fan
but being u change ur team every season depending on how that team does in the season im guessing u aint no proper fan . NSNO
NO Proper Fan !!!
I watch all the Liverpool games on Sky, and Chelsea , when I supported them !!
I hope to go to a match one day

I'm sure everyone will come at me with pitchforks for this, but...

I hate Pulp Fiction. It bores me to tears.

There, I said it. I feel better now. [emoji4]

*runs and hides*

Hangover? Overrated? You clearly don't know comedy, won a golden globe, at least the Hangovers have been slightly different, all the new Batman films feel exactly the same, jammed plots, too much action, tiring and no decent conclusion, why I just dont get them.

Hangover? Overrated? You clearly don't know comedy, won a golden globe, at least the Hangovers have been slightly different, all the new Batman films feel exactly the same, jammed plots, too much action, tiring and no decent conclusion, why I just dont get them.

Of all the films that people have stated they dislike in here... The Hangover is the one you choose to defend?

Interesting

Reactions: whysoserious?
The Shawshank redemption -I'm baffled as to why a standard prison drama is rated so highly . It's not the Godfather, that's for sure. The acting is just okay. The warden is a two-dimensional cutout. The writing is average. So he escaped from prison, so what.

Do you mean me ? Never been called that before ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Duck !!!!