Movies you hate that everyone loves

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
so ive just read the latest edition of a movie mag and basically it interviews a movie star and same question was asked and he said avatar , i totally agree with them , i didnt like that myself, i just think its a chance to relate to people , because the movie im gonna pick every1 i speak to about it , they love it

please make a comment on the move that was submitted above urs only then put ur choice down

so im gonna star it off .........................................................

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

so here goes
GODFATHER
4 hours of utter boredom
sorry guys

Reactions: vurt and PunkNinja
A few years ago, I decided to watch Easy Rider, as I heard it was a "classic".
I just thought it was rubbish!

Yeah I think sometimes when u don't watch movies about the time they are out they don't seem as good . Meaning - I was Born in the 80s and loved rocky , preditor , terminator movies like that and I told my nephews to watch them who where born in the late 00s and they think they are rubbish because they grew up on lord of rings and Harry potter what have taken film to a new level .
I watch highlander last year after every1 said it was amazing but I thought it was awful but I bet in the day it would be amazing, so I understand where u are coming from with easy rider

Reactions: bigwednesday0
The Princess Bride. I loved Stardust, so I decided to check TPB out and I thought it was pretty bad, I really don't get the love for it at all. Maybe I should give it another watch, but yeah, I found it dull and silly.

Yeah the Godfather for me would be one I just don't like and ............ okay I'm going to say it ................. I don't like ............oh man here goes ............. Anchorman (gulp) :ohno:

Reactions: Fr33Dom
Yeah the Godfather for me would be one I just don't like and ............ okay I'm going to say it ................. I don't like ............oh man here goes ............. Anchorman (gulp) :ohno:

Nothing wrong with that mate. I can't stand Will Ferrell and refuse to watch anything he's in!! i just don't think he's funny and i don't get the love for him at all :banghead:

@whysoserious?

The Soundtrack to Highlander set it apart :notworthy:. I was 15 my sister took me to the Oden at Mansfield . Spun my head . That soundtrack in my lowly view WILL NEVE EVER BE BEATEN :notworthy: :drool: :hilarious: . A Kind Of Magic it was that alright :oohyeah:. IF you never have done give the full C.D a listen :shy: :D .

Back on topic I recently found LEGION WWWHHHOOOOPPP now can watch that all day long .

Reactions: whysoserious?
The Hobbit trilogy. Naturally I haven't seen the third part yet, but the first two... just no. The Desolation of Smaug made me feel bad for Peter Jackson. I can't say that I "hate" them, but as a big fan of The Lord of the Rings I'm really sad and disappointed it turned out to be like that.

Also, I don't like to use the word "overrated" at all, but for once I'll use it to describe Marvel movies. Entertaining, sure, occasionally. There are good movies too, I like Iron Man films a lot and I guess I could also mention the recent Guardians of the Galaxy too. Then there are weaker ones, for example Thor 2 which was so horrible that it still gives me chills. I just hope they could establish a certain quality (above average at least) so I wouldn't have to walk out of the cinema with just "meh" on my mind so often. They should be perfectly able to do that.

Guys watch the extended versions of ALL The Hobbit and L.O.T.R :notworthy: .
The theatrical cuts are proper hard work :confused: .

I dont get hardly comedy movies at all Will Farrel , Adam Sandler :ohno:. I can do Ben Stiller in the Museum movies that is my limit :shy:.

I dont get hardly comedy movies at all Will Farrel , Adam Sandler :ohno:. I can do Ben Stiller in the Museum movies that is my limit :shy:.
Oh with you on Sandler, detest him. But my outright hated is reserved for Ben Stiller, the man is just talentless and about as funny as a tsunami.

Reactions: Troll2Fan

I'm starting to think that people who like Will Farrel's and Adam Sandler's movies are just an urban legend :D But when you look at their box office results...

And yeah, extended versions of course. Still don't care about The Hobbit though lol.

I'll be in trouble for these two but 2001: A Space Odyssey and also The Machinist, neither do anything for me in the slightest :(

I'm starting to think that people who like Will Farrel's and Adam Sandler's movies are just an urban legend :D But when you look at their box office results...

And yeah, extended versions of course. Still don't care about The Hobbit though lol.

Call me an urban legend then :D

Love Anchorman 1 & 2, Step Brothers, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, The Waterboy, Wedding Singer.... hell even Sandler's more recent outputs like Grown Ups and Blended!