Movies you hate that everyone loves

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
so ive just read the latest edition of a movie mag and basically it interviews a movie star and same question was asked and he said avatar , i totally agree with them , i didnt like that myself, i just think its a chance to relate to people , because the movie im gonna pick every1 i speak to about it , they love it

please make a comment on the move that was submitted above urs only then put ur choice down

so im gonna star it off .........................................................

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

so here goes
GODFATHER
4 hours of utter boredom
sorry guys

Reactions: vurt and PunkNinja
Yeah he would buddy, btw whysoserious, I see you are from Merseyide ?, I presume you are a red like me, we are going to have a great season hey ?
So long a we finish above the blues hey ?
You'll never walk alone

sorry im a blue :p but i am diplomatic , i do think u will finish above us next season but i think it will be a lot tougher for reds with the lost of luis and ur calender will be busy this year , plus utd will be there this year

sorry im a blue :p but i am diplomatic , i do think u will finish above us next season but i think it will be a lot tougher for reds with the lost of luis and ur calender will be busy this year , plus utd will be there this year
Oh dear , sorry to hear your a blue, I used to support UTD, but they are having a poor couple of bad seasons , so I have switched to Liverpool, because I think they might win something this year , If not I am going to try Barcelona next season

oh so ur one of them supporters then:rolleyes:

tumblr_m9dm18ZBUg1rec019o1_500.jpg

Reactions: whysoserious?
oh so ur one of them supporters then:rolleyes:
yes it works well buddy ,
That reminds me,
Snow White and the 7 dwarves where in a mine,
Suddenly there is a cave-in and there is chaos

"Oh God, im so tired" said a voice far away,
"Oh, at least Sleepy's alive!" said Snow White

"AAATTTCHHHOOO!" came a sound far away,
"Oh, at least sneezys alive!" said Snow White

"Everton for the Premiership!!!" said a voice far away

" Oh, "said Snow White "Dopey is definitely alive!"

I was 8 and 10 respectively when they came out. I may have looked older than my age, but even that would have been a stretch to sneak in ;)

Lol I was the opposite, in my twenties but looked younger. Saw Jackie Brown twice because the first time I couldn't make my mind up on it, and Bridget Fonda smoking bongs in a bikini helped lol.

Another film I detest that everyone seems to love is Burton's first Batman film. In fact I dislike most Burton films except Sleepy Hollow and Dark Shadows.

It's been mentioned previously in this thread, but I'd also like to throw my hat into the "I absolutely cannot stand Avatar" ring.

Absolute drivel. I got dragged along to that by a friend of mine. Awful, just awful.

James Cameron, you made Terminator, T2, Aliens, True Lies, (Titanic wasn't my cup of tea, but y'know)... you just ruined your career, especially now you're signed on to do Avatar 2, 3 and 4.

BLEUGH

Reactions: psychoscot
It's been mentioned previously in this thread, but I'd also like to throw my hat into the "I absolutely cannot stand Avatar" ring.

Absolute drivel. I got dragged along to that by a friend of mine. Awful, just awful.

James Cameron, you made Terminator, T2, Aliens, True Lies, (Titanic wasn't my cup of tea, but y'know)... you just ruined your career, especially now you're signed on to do Avatar 2, 3 and 4.

BLEUGH

100% agree!