Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Completed diorama for my classic predator. If you don't recall which was the Classic Predator he was the one that was tied to the totem in the Predators' campsite in the movie Predators. I tried to closely recreate that campsite.

Classic Predator
IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0035.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0039.jpg IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0043.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks you guys. That diorama took a while to get all the materials to make it. I still have some little tufts of grass to add but in the mean time it's pretty much completed.

I should be getting my Guardian Predator probably Tuesday since Monday is a National holiday. I'm going to try making a diorama for him but I have to figure out how to make the inside of the Predator's ship to put in my detolf case. That's going to be very difficult considering I've searched the Internet for three days for anything related to the interior of the ship and I've come up empty handed so I'll probably have to create it from scratch. :)

Thanks. I've also special ordered a special backdrop of the interior of the spaceship from the Predator 2 movie for my Guardian Predator. I could only find it in Australia though so it may take some time to get here. Plan to do something homemade for the mist that lingered on the floor of the ship for my display case for the Guardian Predator too.

Anyways talking with Wreck, Horhay, Drum and a few others, they got me hooked on collectibles. :thumbs: Collectible figures display and look sooo much better than steelbooks do. Granted I'm not getting rid of the steelbooks that I already own but I wont get as many as I was before so I have more funds for collectibles.

Thanks. I've also special ordered a special backdrop of the interior of the spaceship from the Predator 2 movie for my Guardian Predator. I could only find it in Australia though so it may take some time to get here. Plan to do something homemade for the mist that lingered on the floor of the ship for my display case for the Guardian Predator too.

Anyways talking with Wreck, Horhay, Drum and a few others, they got me hooked on collectibles. :thumbs: Collectible figures display and look sooo much better than steelbooks do. Granted I'm not getting rid of the steelbooks that I already own but I wont get as many as I was before so I have more funds for collectibles.

I've already rethought my collection habits. Maybe it won't lead to a ton of collectibles but I think it'll be much more manageable for me :)

Wow cant wait for the update. Looking at those boxes and reading the bottom ...I think, that must be the best products made in china. ;0

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

I've been pretty busy myself doing a lot of r&d. I got a special project im working on that will be epic. Based on the movie Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.