Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Completed diorama for my classic predator. If you don't recall which was the Classic Predator he was the one that was tied to the totem in the Predators' campsite in the movie Predators. I tried to closely recreate that campsite.

Classic Predator
IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0035.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0039.jpg IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0043.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great dude .... surprised you got any detolf shelves space left .... I got 2 and im out .... sucks when one fig takes up a whole shelf.

Looks great dude .... surprised you got any detolf shelves space left .... I got 2 and im out .... sucks when one fig takes up a whole shelf.

Yeah and what really blows is that IKEA doesn't carry them anymore. I've started putting my Iron Man figures on other shelves now. I'll keep my detolf for my Predators.

WOW!
So the War Machine has an light Up Figure Stand/Base?
Thought my Midas would have that too :(

Yeah it was sort of a surprise, I din't know it was going to light up until I got it. Pretty nice to say the least. I'm hoping Iron Patriot comes with one too. Only thing is I wish the on/off button was somewhere on the side rather than the bottom. :scat:

Reactions: MK50
Imppresive, truly ! :thumbs: those predators are sooooooo cool !

maybe you like my collection(s) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.