Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Completed diorama for my classic predator. If you don't recall which was the Classic Predator he was the one that was tied to the totem in the Predators' campsite in the movie Predators. I tried to closely recreate that campsite.

Classic Predator
IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0035.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0039.jpg IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0043.jpg

Last edited:
OK I got my Falconer Predator setup and some photos taken. Check the OP under Falconer Predator spoiler. He looks bad ass. :LOL: I'll try to get to the Tracker and Berserker Predators tomorrow. :)

That is one ugly looking barbie doll :hilarious:

Looks amazing mate, so much detail on those collectibles and the dioramas. Well done :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Did you have to adjust his Dreads also?
No they actually came really nice and relaxed like they should look. There's not that many accessories though. Oh and his blades (3 different sizes) are made out of real metal too. :cool:
That is one ugly looking barbie doll :hilarious:

Looks amazing mate, so much detail on those collectibles and the dioramas. Well done :thumbs:

Thanks. :)

Thanks Wreck. :scat:

I just put up the Berserker Predator, have a look in the OP for the new pictures under the Berserker Predator spoiler. :oohyeah: He looks wicked with that mask/helmet. :drool:

Updated the images of the Classic Predator in the OP using a Canon Rebel T3i with a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 lens.

Go easy on me I'm just learning how to use the new camera. I think I did OK but if you have any pointers your suggestions are of course welcomed. :)

Finally got my Tracker predator set up in the detolf. Check out the OP for new pictures. The Tracker Predator is bad ass. :drool: I'll have to get a new Diorama set up for him and the Berserker.

I'm also about to start the Diorama project for the Guardian Predator so stay tuned for that. I had to special order stuff from Australia for it to work.

All-in-All I'm very happy with my Predators. :scat:

Hi Kel,

looking soooo Good mate :ohno:

what is them Display Box you are using >?? as I am just about to buy some from China :, but yours look a bit Bigger ??

have you got a link to the Display Box ?

Allso, with teh Falcon & Tracker with that Blade that goes in their Arm ? is there any way to secure it ? or do you just stick it in ?

I really like the way you have built up the Greenery and it hast died or gone Brown ??

thansk TC

and BTW : I dont think teh New Scar is any thing like the Old 1 :emb: that is just by looking at the pics , I can tell its no where near what the Old 1 is ,.apart from the Led & things , but Dreds are gonna be rubber without the wire, and lots of difference ?? but some will like it , guys who had the Old ones will not !!??

Display case I like : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/36059108...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_7552wt_1164

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Hi Kel,

looking soooo Good mate :ohno:

what is them Display Box you are using >?? as I am just about to buy some from China :, but yours look a bit Bigger ??

have you got a link to the Display Box ?

Allso, with teh Falcon & Tracker with that Blade that goes in their Arm ? is there any way to secure it ? or do you just stick it in ?

I really like the way you have built up the Greenery and it hast died or gone Brown ??

thansk TC

and BTW : I dont think teh New Scar is any thing like the Old 1 :emb: that is just by looking at the pics , I can tell its no where near what the Old 1 is ,.apart from the Led & things , but Dreds are gonna be rubber without the wire, and lots of difference ?? but some will like it , guys who had the Old ones will not !!??

Display case I like : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/36059108...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_7552wt_1164

I'm using a detolf case from IKEA.

The greenery from the Diorama are actually items from a craft supply store. The ground is a moss mat, the back wall is fake duckweed hung on the glass by suction cups with hooks. I have Ivy Garland going up the inside back right corner of the detolf case to hide the wires from the dioder lighting running through the case. There is also a blasted tree trunk and some blasted branches laying on the ground and a couple of plants you would find in a Vivarium or Terrarium. Everything is either fake or preserved. Oh and there are also river pebbles littering the ground too.

The blades from the Tracker, Falconer and Berserker all have the same blade system. They give you three real metal blades of different lengths and you can choose which to use. They just slip into a hole on his gauntlet. They're very secure too and they won't fall out.

Yeah I'm thinking that the new Scar Predator has more articulation than the 1st generation edition. Plus vast improvements over the first too. We'll just have to wait and see though. That 1st generation Scar goes for crazy money on eBay though. EEK!

Retook all my pictures so these are all new. I changed image hosts to a professional image hosting site and will start using them for all my image hosting. If you notice for each Predator type there are links to custom galleries and slideshows for everybody to watch. Here's my HOMEPAGE. I hope you like it. :)

Reactions: ocielz
I got my City Hunter in today. :LOL: He looks soo bad ass. :drool: Anyways check the OP for the City Hunter, there's also custom galleries and slideshows for him too. I've also created a diorama for him too. Man, I really like this predator. So far this is the best predator sculpt and attention to detail that I've seen. HT really outdid themselves on this one. :thumbs:

Reactions: ocielz
Status
Not open for further replies.