Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Completed diorama for my classic predator. If you don't recall which was the Classic Predator he was the one that was tied to the totem in the Predators' campsite in the movie Predators. I tried to closely recreate that campsite.

Classic Predator
IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0035.jpg IMG_0037.jpg IMG_0038.jpg IMG_0039.jpg IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0043.jpg

Last edited:
Whats tour thoughts on the Big Blades? Were they easy to replace, especially the small stock ones? Love this Pwedada !!!

Wrist Blades, also known as Gauntlet Knives, are the most basic Yautja weapons and the weapon of choice for most Predators. They are retractable, usually twin, serrated blades between six and eighteen inches in length and two to eight inches wide that extend over the back of the hand from a gauntlet worn on the Predator's wrist. These deadly weapons are sharp enough to cut through bone and are intended for use against unarmored combatants. As a last resort, they can be fired as a projectile from their gauntlet.

My thoughts of the longest ones are that the're too long. Even though Yautja have mastered metal folding technology the long blades on Scar are too long. I do not believe that they can fold blades of that magnitude.

I used the medium sized ones as that should be full length of those blades.

Reactions: ocielz
BUMP! Updated the OP with my new War Machine: Mark II photo set, check it out and see what you think. There's also links for custom galleries and slideshows for him too. :scat: He is very nice, I like him a lot! :drool:

Reactions: MK50
Here's a photo of a new pairing in a diorama of the predator ship. Gort and the City Hunter from Predators 2. I had to do a lot of tweaking to get the City Hunter to pose like that. He looks like he's about to send that cutting disc flying. :drool: Gort as he looked coming out of the back of the ship. :scat:

p307179809-5.jpg

:thumbs:

Reactions: dirtyoak and ocielz
Status
Not open for further replies.