Natural Born Killers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Release Date: 7th October 2013
Price: {param} £9.99
Order: Natural Born Killers- they only deliver within the UK.

Now available on ebay - ships to most locations! http://www.ebay.com/itm/161124214400

Group Buy: Click HERE
Notes: 4K Qty, Region Free, Full gloss finish, Embossed title and glasses

NBK_3D.jpg

NBK.jpg

NBK_inside.jpg

NBK_back.jpg

Actual Pics: (Thanks to NM + Zesty)

Audio:

I got a couple of emails last night after I inquired what was next for ES Steelbook-wise. The responses had picture clues on them which is pretty cool

The first one hinted at Forbidden Planet (I set up a thread here) and the other one looks to be Natural Born Killers as guessed by Carlos :thumbs:

Hopefully a mod can get confirmation from them some time soon

Hi,
There are some fine, exclusive Super SteelBooks available to Pre-order at The Entertainment Store very soon. Can you guess which classic movie this is?

ES Email_2.jpg

Visit The Entertainment Store today, and check out our brilliant range of rare and exclusive DVDs and Blu Rays, in addition to a range of over 6,000 titles, with prices to suit every pocket.

Don’t forget all of our Product is shipped directly from the official studios so we guarantee what you see, is what you get!

Regards,

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    664 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by a moderator:
Great movie but did anyone else think this was rubbish when u first watched it??? I did and turned it off but I'm glad I re watched it years later and really enjoyed it.

Reactions: DJ IXS
Definitely all over this one an all time favourite movie if the artwork and price are right dont have this on blu yet hopefully will be directors cut

Reactions: spass
i will buy this for sure if this has some new extras and both the r-rated and the director's cut.

if it contains just the same disc that has been released in 2008, i will have to think over this twice.

the movie is one of my all-time favorites, and i dont own it on blu ray yet. but if it's just for the packaging that makes the difference, i'm not sure if i really need it.

Definitely all over this one an all time favourite movie if the artwork and price are right dont have this on blu yet hopefully will be directors cut

Me too. This one is one of my all time favourite films. I've been waiting so long for this to get the steelbook treatment.
The price might be to high, well tough ****, I'm getting this regardless.

And the soundtrack is to die for! :scat:

Reactions: Twizted328i
Me too both poor releases both will be over priced both saved me some money

What is poor about this release? It is a popular and highly rated film.

Fair enough if it's over-priced then we can moan, but if it's over-priced they won't sell it. With the amount of steels on the market at the moment, if they price this over £20 for a catalogue release then they won't sell any, simple as that

Reactions: morfeusz
What is poor about this release? It is a popular and highly rated film.

Fair enough if it's over-priced then we can moan, but if it's over-priced they won't sell it. With the amount of steels on the market at the moment, if they price this over £20 for a catalogue release then they won't sell any, simple as that

Some members just like to have a moan about Entertainment Store.

This is good news, I really hope that they either price it reasonably or keep the print run low and offer some really nice extras. The situation with GI Joe has proved that they need to step it with their next exclusive if they want to keep their customers.

Last edited:
Some members just like to have a moan about Entertainment Store.

This is good news, I really hope that they either price it reasonably or keep the print run low and offer some really nice extras. The situation GI Joe has proved that they need to step it with their next exclusive if they want to keep their customers.

ES have definitely stepped up, 2 Star Trek steels and this EEK!
Tbh, if this is £26.99 i won't mind as no other country has it, even if the print run is high and has no bonuses :)