[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Rio (Blufans) Steelbook up for grabs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
It's moi again!

Right then,let's heat things up and put our holiday clothes on

Up for grabs today is a copy of the super limited Rio Blufans Steelbook release!

Kindly donated by member Bluraysteel

It is sealed but has a small tear in the shrink wrap

View attachment 20076

Now how do I win this beauty I hear you ask!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Just THANK this post and comment below with the BEST vacation you ever had!

Winner will be drawn at 08:30 GMT 6th Feb so you have 24 hours to get your answers in!

Ready?

GO!!!!!!

And the very best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
1 week after graduation in Bulgaria :scat: It was really fun, drinking, parying, having a great time with friends :thumbs:

Thank you!

Thanks for great give-away!

Best vacations were when I was young going to Rio, where I have my cousins. Good old times!

Best vacation i had is when i went to Malaysia (Penang) for a wedding. Stay there couple of days, had a great time :scat: and later went to Bangkok :naughty:

:facepalm:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks!!!

Best vacation I had was 2 years ago when we spent 2 weeks in Spain, eating tapas and deinking sangria every night, riding the Shambhala front row in Puerto Aventura and visiting Barcelona.
Can t wait to go back in the next couple of years.

My best holiday was when I was 18 and went to Ibiza... God what I'd do now to be back there right know.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Was in the Maldives - Got to do Diving (swam with Turtles and saw reef sharks), relaxing, fishing, deserted islands, plenty to eat and drink. Best of all it was my honeymoon

My best vacation has been infront of my computer. :|

Just joking, my best one was probably my visit to Rhodos with my sister and mom when I was a little kid.
That was the only time I have ever gone to foreign country. :(

Best vacation ? It was my week in Prague last year, this city is pure awesomeness !!

Thanks for the give-away :)

Ski Trip Lebanon Faraya December 2013

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SA1.jpg
    SA1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 156
  • SA2.jpg
    SA2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 167
Thanks for giveaway!

My favorite was the extended (2 1/2 month) vacation I had when I was a kid in Barcelona, Spain. Got to know Barcelona very welll and traveled to other areas of Spain and France as well!

My best vacation was with a few friends for 2 weeks in Sardinia Italy. We had so much fun on the beach every day. The only bad thing was that i broke a rib playing american Football. I didn´t realize it while i was at vacation because of probably to much alcohol but i wasn´t able to sleep for two weeks when we returned because i always woke up when i moved. The doc told me then that the rib was broken. Nevertheless this was the best vacation i ever had!

Best vacation I ever had was to the isle of Wight to see 'The Who' at the Isle of Wight festival! Was an absolutely brilliant festival and i loved every minute of it! Especially being on the front row :)

Thanks for the giveaway bud! :)

Another blufans giveaway!

My best vacation was 3-4 years ago, when me and my friends did a small Eurotrip via train, went to Rome, Munich, Prague, Salzburg. Amazing times!

Status
Not open for further replies.