[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Rio (Blufans) Steelbook up for grabs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
It's moi again!

Right then,let's heat things up and put our holiday clothes on

Up for grabs today is a copy of the super limited Rio Blufans Steelbook release!

Kindly donated by member Bluraysteel

It is sealed but has a small tear in the shrink wrap

View attachment 20076

Now how do I win this beauty I hear you ask!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Just THANK this post and comment below with the BEST vacation you ever had!

Winner will be drawn at 08:30 GMT 6th Feb so you have 24 hours to get your answers in!

Ready?

GO!!!!!!

And the very best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Best vacation I ever had was three weeks in Scotland in 1998, followed by two weeks in Cornwall in summer '12 ;)

Awesome give-away

my 1st trip to greece when I was about 10 was the best vacation ever for me. meeting my cousins, aunt and uncle for the first time waa very memorable

My most remembered and cherished vacation would, the Trip to GOA, India with my better half in year 2010.

We kinda spent our time on only handful of beaches, instead wandering and exploring all the beaches in GOA region. We stayed at the resort exactly connected to a beach called "Vagator". It has a beautiful sunset view and, it's also near to "Fort Vagator", famous Hilly Fort in GOA.

We climbed a small hill, and spent almost entire evening at peak, seeing sunset. It was awesome. Place is so awesome that you can see infinite ocean, and horizon curving at both the ends . I may not be able to express by words exactly, but It was the best time we had spent during our vacation.

Person whom you love most in the world is with you, you are on one of the best locations you have ever been, cool breeze, bit cloudy atmosphere and cold beer. You know the feeling. Best times.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

A week in Bali.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

Toured France in an R.V Quite similar to this one....

breaking-bad-rv-1.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Right now Florida, taking in all the parks was amazing.

However its sure to be topped in 2 months as i'm heading over to New Orleans and going to Wrestlemania

Best vacation was when i drove across America, N.Y - LA - Seattle and all the crazy places in between :cool: and it was FUUUUN!! :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Best holiday so far was LA and Vegas a few years ago.... soon to be (hopefully) topped by my honeymoon this year :D

My best vacation was in 2011 in Lisbon, where I proposed to my girlfriend and she said yes!
Though our month in Australia for the honeymoon this year may top that. :D

To cape town on a rugby tour when I was 17/18, did some something got to see great whites hunt near seal island, table mountain was pretty damn cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.