[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] WINNER ANNOUNCED!! Rio (Blufans) Steelbook up for grabs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
It's moi again!

Right then,let's heat things up and put our holiday clothes on

Up for grabs today is a copy of the super limited Rio Blufans Steelbook release!

Kindly donated by member Bluraysteel

It is sealed but has a small tear in the shrink wrap

View attachment 20076

Now how do I win this beauty I hear you ask!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Just THANK this post and comment below with the BEST vacation you ever had!

Winner will be drawn at 08:30 GMT 6th Feb so you have 24 hours to get your answers in!

Ready?

GO!!!!!!

And the very best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway

The best vacation ive ever had, was when i went backpacking around Asia for a year

I've been very lucky to have had several amazing holidays, seen turtles hatching in Malaysia, Bungie Jumping in New Zealand, a week in Disneyland Paris for my 30th!!!

But my best ever was 6 months in Australia, toured the country, ended up drinking all night with the England cricket team, lived on my cousins farm for a month, dived on the barrier reef.
But this has to be one of the highlights, havinga nice cold breakfast beer watching the sun rise over Uluru (Ayers Rock)
4011c897-bcc1-4e28-af01-1049c42f93b9_zps65bc045d.jpg

thanks for the great give away

Thanks for the Give Away :)
For me the best vacation was walking the camino de Santiago (St. James' Way) with my girlfriend. A Great experience :)

Best vacation I had was my trip to Orlando. What an awesome place! Universal Studios, Sea World and a free shuttle to Busch Gardens. And the food! I hope to go back soon. ^^

Thanks for the giveaway!

I have had so many great holidays with friends and family, but the one that wins 'hands down' was 2 weeks partying in Ibiza with my better half ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.