[Not Released] G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra (Blu-ray Steelbook) [United Kingdom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Enough with the G I Joe steels already. If they make a movie which is as great and cheesy as the original cartoon, i'll support them once again. Yo Joe!

I'm in for this one too. Can't wait to see the artwork. I'll be fine with the artwork posted. :)

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Or GI Joe on the Front and Cobra on the back.

I'm not the biggest fan of this movie ( and I think there are many like me ) but with the right artwork I would consider buying it .
I would like something with the GI JOE logo :
1z16zdk.jpg

2w3ukb4.jpg

I enjoyed this. Looking at the Iron Man 1 & 2 steelies, this should look awesome!

dear god Baronesses had such a fine :ass: in tihs movie :drool:

...anyway, as a Larry Hama Gi Joe comic kid, I quite enjoyed the movie apart from how lame Ripcord was. ...actually come to think of it Scarlett also had pretty fine :ass: :D

Looking forward to the Squeal \m/

dear god Baronesses had such a fine :ass: in tihs movie :drool:

...anyway, as a Larry Hama Gi Joe comic kid, I quite enjoyed the movie apart from how lame Ripcord was. ...actually come to think of it Scarlett also had pretty fine :ass: :D

Looking forward to the Squeal \m/

I was a Larry Hama comic/cartoon kid too. The movie wasn't as great as I wanted it to be but it was far from the worst movie I had ever seen. As far as the steelbook I think the GI Joe logo a few posts up would make an awesome steelbook cover.

I was a Larry Hama comic/cartoon kid too. The movie wasn't as great as I wanted it to be but it was far from the worst movie I had ever seen. As far as the steelbook I think the GI Joe logo a few posts up would make an awesome steelbook cover.

One thing i thought the movie did capture well was the Larry Hama spirit of GI Joe being a truly international force, with the Joes globe trotting all over the place during the movie ....from metropolitan France to epic underwater battles to ice cold excursions at the Antarctic :)

...on top of that, Retaliation looks like its gonna blow the 1st film away :scat:

I hate it when they tease us with placeholders like this one. Trouble is as soon as they sort out one set of releases, they move onto the next. I can envision the next wave: Disturbia, Eagle Eye, Tropic Thunder, Transformers 2 and probably a couple of new ones. One they probably won't do though is School of Rock. Although not a typical Steelbook title, I would love to see it in the Steelbook format.

I hate it when they tease us with placeholders like this one. Trouble is as soon as they sort out one set of releases, they move onto the next. I can envision the next wave: Disturbia, Eagle Eye, Tropic Thunder, Transformers 2 and probably a couple of new ones. One they probably won't do though is School of Rock. Although not a typical Steelbook title, I would love to see it in the Steelbook format.

I would love a school of rock steel but also highly doubt it.

I would love a school of rock steel but also highly doubt it.

I've started a thread in the Feedback section. Maybe they'll take notice with enough support. A regular UK Blu-ray release would be a good start though.

Was thinking the same mate!
Seems kind of strange that this was announced the same day as Watchmen, Transformers and War of the Worlds which they've since released artwork for and have now been put up for pre-order, while this one has been left abandoned... poor thing. :(

I hear it's a pretty rubbish movie anyway, so no rush I guess. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.