[Not Released] G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra (Blu-ray Steelbook) [United Kingdom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
...so is canceled now after bad news today? :(

or can we hope it made it through before the march cut off? :(

I was hoping for this to be released in March before G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D is release at the end of the March but with today's news i guess it may not now but i have my fingers crossed.

I can't see this happening now, it would have been announced by now. It looks like Lawless will be the last Play exclusive.

Oh man. I just remembered this wasn't released yet. I put off buying the French and German versions to wait for this release... But it seems it's not going to happen now.. :(

Oh man. I just remembered this wasn't released yet. I put off buying the French and German versions to wait for this release... But it seems it's not going to happen now.. :(

I passed on the German as well in hopes of this one. Such a shame really. Then again if they would have never pushed back the 2nd movie we might have saw this a ton sooner!

The French release of this is a realy nice understated Steelbook IMO. Then again the french title doesn't bother me. The artwork on the Steel more than makes up for it. Worth looking into as a replacement if you were holding out for this and it doesn't come to light.

Reactions: lgans316
So now that GI Joe has so many new fans all of a sudden, * coughnothingatalltodowithmakingmoneyonebayofcourse cough*

...perhaps they'd be up for this original steel also? We were kinda hoping it got picked up by zavvi now that play is no more.

wat u say guys? :thumbs:

I love the 1st G.I.. Joe, and I'd buy it in an instant, the 2nd however was utter crap.

whaaaaaaaaat?

The first one can't even be categorized as GI Joe! lol

The 2nd one actually felt like GI Joe! I really liked it.
The first was decent, only if you think of it as an action movie and not a GI Joe movie :hilarious:

We need someone to pick this steelbook up and get them made, to compliment the 2nd movie steelbook maybe with similar artwork style.

Come-on Zavvi, we need this one. I can't be doing with owning the sequel without the first film.

Reactions: funkeule
Status
Not open for further replies.