[Not Released] G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra (Blu-ray Steelbook) [United Kingdom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha nice one play what a **** movie to release on steelbook

thats your opinion... Personally thought the movie was pretty good. Really looking forward to the 2nd one.

Not sure Ill get this steel though as the french one I have is pretty darn nice.

thats your opinion... Personally thought the movie was pretty good. Really looking forward to the 2nd one.

Not sure Ill get this steel though as the french one I have is pretty darn nice.

Exactly my thoughts. I liked the movie. Must turn brain off when watching it, but the French steel is just :drool:

Exactly my thoughts. I liked the movie. Must turn brain off when watching it, but the French steel is just :drool:

yeah I mean it wasn't anything special but the action thoroughly entertains and there were pretty hot girls in there, lol... what else do you want from a popcorn hollywood action flick.

I agree with Karl on some level that it didn't live up to hype for sure and it lacked some things but overall I was still entertained and the french steel indeed is :drool:

YES THAT IS MY OPINION THAT IS WHY I STATED IT :angry:

I know and I was just stating mine. Believe me i know a lot of people thought this movie was ****. Just saying I didn't think that... it was a simple statement following yours. No personal attack was intended if thats how you interpreted it Karl.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Can't we all just get along:D

Exactly... Im not sure what I did wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.