Notes: BD+DVD+Digital Copy

pinger_1595555998_zps7bdc12f0.jpg

pinger_1595555998_zps7bdc12f0.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:
I know it clearly states its a metal pak but I have a strong gut feeling it will turn out to be a steelbook. Im probably wrong though. I can wish but that mock up is def a steelbook mock up

The most intriguing part of this release is that it is only available by mail through the in-store pre-order. If it is indeed a SteelBook, it will almost be very difficult to get on the release day if they are not available in store.

Last edited:
If it is indeed a steelbook ill try to to get it on release day if possible. If not Ill just stick with my amazon.co.uk preorder. It's a pretty good price on there.
What's the difference? Will it not have inside artwork if its a metal pak?

Last edited:
Glad I decided to pre-order the UK Steelbook version from amazon a few weeks back when it was still available and at a reasonable price so it only came to ~$25 shipped. About the same cost and figured that way I am at least certain that it's a steelbook since I am not a fan of the spine on the metal pak

Oblivion (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

*May be same as Canada Walmart exclusive, but there's no description yet. We can merge later if so.*

RELEASE DATE: Aug. 06, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $24.96
ORDER: Walmart

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
So if I do g preorder this I wont get the metalpak/steelbook because I will so preorder it Monday if that's the case.

I pulled the trigger on it, it does say metalpak and I like the metalpaks anyways so I figured what the heck didn't want to show up next Tuesday and for none to be in store.

I pulled the trigger on it, it does say metalpak and I like the metalpaks anyways so I figured what the heck didn't want to show up next Tuesday and for none to be in store.

Plus you get to watch the movie in HD now through VUDU instead of waiting until August 6th :D