pinger_1595555998_zps7bdc12f0.jpg

pinger_1595555998_zps7bdc12f0.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:
FYI - Posted in the BD forum
I just got off of the phone with Vudu CS for Walmart. Walmart sold more Oblivion preorders than they had inventory and that is the reason it is "pulled" on their website. If you already have an order number you are in the system. You will be getting an email shortly explaining that for now they are going to send you the discs. The steelbook case itself will be considered backordered and will be sent to you when it becomes available.

and a little later
Well....this sucks... called VUDU to find out the status of my PO,, and their reply was that the studio didnt anticipate the demand for this and thus they are waiting for more stock,,but will be sending out the normal release and as soon as the metalpack arrives,it will also be sent out.

Got mine in today and was going to post pics, but someone beat me to it...lol. Sadly it has a few scratches that can only be seen at a certain angle and one spot where the paint chipped. Oh well. I am still happy.

Got mine in today and was going to post pics, but someone beat me to it...lol. Sadly it has a few scratches that can only be seen at a certain angle and one spot where the paint chipped. Oh well. I am still happy.

Next time man I will not pull the trigger..you can take the shot lol.

I have only chosen metalpak over steel one time, X-men First Class and now this will be number 2. The art is just that much better. I'm going in at 6 AM tomorrow.

Got mine today. Unfortunately it got damaged. The weird thing is it not dented or anything. It just won't open or close properly. It must have been dented slightly and now the metal catches when I open or close it. Oh well.

What the frak was the point of the preorder if these are in store today and I just got the email today that they shipped mine, it is next day air but still they shipped it today so I won't get it until tomorrow or Thursday and if its damaged I might not have any to switch out for.

What a massive fail by wal-mart.

i thought this would look better in person...upon closer inspection,what a disappointment.what were these guys thinking with the composition??? did they think a metalpak would be the same size as an actual movie poster??? you literally need a magnifying glass to see the front cover...what a waste.i should've brought the army ants i had in front of my house.then they could've told me how brilliant the artwork was they were staring at.just horrible IMO

Reactions: CyberAthlete
What the frak was the point of the preorder if these are in store today and I just got the email today that they shipped mine, it is next day air but still they shipped it today so I won't get it until tomorrow or Thursday and if its damaged I might not have any to switch out for.

What a massive fail by wal-mart.

I'm not quite positive what you're stating here qualifies as a "massive fail." You expected this not to be in stores because they were taking pre-orders (like they have with most every other SE)? It sucks you won't get your copy for a day or two, but I'm sure if you really want it you can run on down to Wally World and pick up a copy and than return the one you receive tomorrow or Thursday.

Just finished watching this. Loved it, soundtrack was just great and surprisingly Cruise was good in it.

Tom comes off as a strange guy, but he's a great, great actor. That fact is sometimes lost among the Katie Holmes & Scientology stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Che
I'm just worried mine will come damaged and then I have no recourse to return it or exchange it.

Tomorrow now unless next day air means whenever I guess

Louisville, KY, United States 08/07/2013 2:21 A.M. Arrival Scan
08/07/2013 2:11 A.M. A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons. / Package will be delivered next business day.