Passengers (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #73) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 699 CZK - (Standard) 1199 CZK - (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16707306_1269928626457444_355170867475902067_o.jpg

16601619_1265203990263241_6540436710656881969_o.jpg
film_23057_2.jpg film_23057_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i see this come with a pin so i assume that is the extra 200 czk for this. kinda cool but not sure we want to pay $8 for these little gifts

Xmen 7 was 900czk for virtually the same release minus the pin...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: D3mon and JackRegan
What the hell? Do you know what happens to people who criticise something on their website/fansite etc? They lose their collector's number, get banned, cancelled pre-orders etc. I know a lot of people who have this experience....including myself. This has been happening on regular basis since March 2016. This company is CANCER in the world of collecting steelbooks and needs to be stopped.

What precisely did you say for them to strip you of your number? And did they actually say you couldn't buy from them again?

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S
I've complained about prices before and yet joined some overpriced GBs, but this time personally I don't think I can do that, 1199 CZK for something that should be 899 CZK at most (this would have been 799 CZK a year ago without that pin) is just too much. It would validate their pure greed.

Can't you send them all a PM or something? Seems more efficient, faster for you and this way there aren't 15 posts of you alerting people for a group buy.

Unfortunately it is not more efficient, People do not check their Personal Messages as often as their Alerts. When it is time sensitive, they need to know right away so they can act as fast as possible. When I was doing it through PMs, many members were actually just reading their PM the day after and were missing out. Sorry if it is an inconvenient for you.

Unfortunately it is not more efficient, People do not check their Personal Messages as often as their Alerts. When it is time sensitive, they need to know right away so they can act as fast as possible. When I was doing it through PMs, many members were actually just reading their PM the day after and were missing out. Sorry if it is an inconvenient for you.

I don't know what kind of alerts some people have, but my notifications for mentions in threads and for PMs is the same, and both are right next to each other so it's convenient.

Capture d’écran 2017-03-09 à 03.40.48.png

If some members are too busy to see that they received a PM *even though* they had asked someone to alert them when a GB is open, well it's their fault for nothing much.

@Actarus i agree I'd prefer the tag in the thread as when I see a pm bubble along with 3-4 notifications I check the notifications first and some times forget about the pm tell later on which could cause me to miss out on the gb. And don't worry actarus I needed to wake up anyway lol exspecially for the gb but damn the price is Insane. To many more in this range and I'll have to give up having a full fac collection which I decided to due when I got my first fac since they were so Nicly priced around 35-40 bucks each compared to the other retailers.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus

Thanks for the tag, you can always tag me, have no problem with it, most of the times I'm up on the things I want, but every now and then I miss one...

Going to pass on this one, going to stick with my amaray.....I for one DO like this movie, I enjoy the slow wonderment build up, and without giving anything away, the questions that are asked and what would any of us do, thought it was a thinker, like Arrival....

@Actarus i agree I'd prefer the tag in the thread as when I see a pm bubble along with 3-4 notifications I check the notifications first and some times forget about the pm tell later on which could cause me to miss out on the gb. And don't worry actarus I needed to wake up anyway lol exspecially for the gb but damn the price is Insane. To many more in this range and I'll have to give up having a full fac collection which I decided to due when I got my first fac since they were so Nicly priced around 35-40 bucks each compared to the other retailers.

Thanks mate for your reply :thumbs: glad you had to wake up anyways and I agree that Price :blackeye: I will become very selective in the releases I get, only the ones that wow me, my must have.

Thanks for the tag, you can always tag me, have no problem with it, most of the times I'm up on the things I want, but every now and then I miss one...

Going to pass on this one, going to stick with my amaray.....I for one DO like this movie, I enjoy the slow wonderment build up, and without giving anything away, the questions that are asked and what would any of us do, thought it was a thinker, like Arrival....

I liked it as well :happy: really enjoyed it and can't wait to watch it again :watch:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
This is when Tapatalk would become handy. Subscribe to the GB sub forum, you get notified in the form of a nice alert on your mobile that GB has started and you can jump straight with ease instead of having to browse through several pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @Actarus ! Now that HDzeta's coming out with a version of this movie I'm gonna have to think on it, plus the price is just outta control. But I really appreciate the tag. Please continue to tag me in any releases you feel are essential :thumbs:

• Thanks
Decided to go for HDZeta, looks nicer, their quality would be better (assuming it is similar to their previous silver series) and cheaper than the FA minus the badge obviously. Zeta clear winner here. I'd rather pay more for a quality designed well thought steelbook package than a gimmick to add to the release and bump up the price.

Thanks for the tag my good man, feel free to tag me anytime matey :thumbs:

Going to skip this one though, these price increases are starting to gripe me a bit and FA are starting to fall out of favour with me because of this.

I'd never write them off, they do some stunners, but with the recent price hikes and blatant cash cowing with far too many releases without anything WEA for quite some time, I'm going to be more selective of what I get from now on.

But always tag me bud! :thumbs:

Have you noticed that any In Stock FACS they cannot self have bumped up in price on their website? For example 10 Cloverfield Lane has increased from 800 to 1100 CZK, more than a 1/3 of its retailed price. They do like to milk us :confused:
Been going on for a little while. More people are just starting to notice.

Thanks for the tag @Actarus!
There was one contest on Ninja Week where they asked what could be improved about the site.
I wonder if anyone mentioned that it would be great if you could do as many tags as you like in one post, instead of only being able to do 5 or 6 per post? That would be a nice upgrade.
Max is 8 right now. But yea it'd be great if it was unlimited. Even though, it might be chaos :LOL:
I would rather have being able to tag after editing a post (right now, it doesnt send a notification).

Just stop buying high priced FACs. Once FA sees their sales go down and their warehouse fills up with excess inventory, they will have to lower prices to sell off their excess and lower prices on future releases.
No, they'd just send them to Black Barons for remake :p

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC