Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Pete's Dragon
Price: £24.99

IMG_5886.JPG

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy...I guess I will preorder with Zavvi then....but I cannot understand this...if this is NOT WWA, then why would Zavvi get a WEA made without title?? I still feel this must be the WWA...

I would wait and see if there's a better release than this. It's a really poor effort, massively overpriced, no 3D, and by pre-ordering you're basically saying yeah this is ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Really like it

But that spine :(

Knew it would happen anyway

Quite like the artwork on the front . . . not so much on the back . . . but looking again at the steelbook I can see that the back and front do actually complement each other quite well . . . the shape of the dragon's wings and tail in flight on the front on the diagonal are echoed by the close-up of the tail on the back.
RE: THE SPINE - if the title wasn't a possibility then I would have preferred thumbnails of Pete and the dragon as what we have just looks a wee bit odd ro me . . . looking at it again, however, I've got to grudgingly admit that the image on the spine is actually a help to differentiate it from other titleless spines on the shelves.

Last edited: