Release date: April 25th, 2016
Purchase link: Planet Earth (live)
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now "Sold Out" anyone had a dispatch note or been charged for this yet?
Not Yet
That's an automatic sold out that appears on Zavvi website when release day arrives but not in stock
The release date most likely will change and then will come back available to pre order

If the release date has not changed it will be despatched later today or next couple of days as soon as they get the stock
I expect it will be more likely the release date will be changed

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Not Yet
That's an automatic sold out that appears on Zavvi website when release day arrives but not in stock
The release date most likely will change and then will come back available to pre order

If the release date has not changed it will be despatched later today or next couple of days as soon as they get the stock
I expect it will be more likely the release date will be changed

Disappointing. Had been looking forward to this one all of last week.

I know people go on about it all the time, but Zavvi releasing slightly early has annoyed me a bit. The charge took me into the red and I get paid on Friday, but yeah, anyway.... looking forward to receiving it!

I know people go on about it all the time, but Zavvi releasing slightly early has annoyed me a bit. The charge took me into the red and I get paid on Friday, but yeah, anyway.... looking forward to receiving it!
what you mean early, they changed the original release .....well i had the money for when they supposedly intended to release it, so that money was all ready aside for this..:)...i'm just happy its on my way now and that they didnt cancel it at all.

Just been delivered! And so far, no damage that I can see...! (which is fortunate, as the box looks a bit battered and has been taped back down on one side, suggesting that it had split at some point during its journey!)

Reactions: dfoles