USA
Release date: June 29th, 2015
Pre-order date: Live Sunday, April 26 12 pm GMT
Buy link: Poltergeist

p1.jpg

p2.JPG

p3.jpg

Last edited:
Clearly in the minority but I like this. Carol Anne embodies the film so nice to have her on the front. If I wanted the original poster I would just keep my Amaray. Love the film btw, stinks of Spielberg and some of the scenes are timeless.

Clearly in the minority but I like this. Carol Anne embodies the film so nice to have her on the front. If I wanted the original poster I would just keep my Amaray. Love the film btw, stinks of Spielberg and some of the scenes are timeless.
I agree but how many classic scenes they could have used with Carol Anne in and they choose this. Bad darts Zavvi

I really love this movie,
but I am also not so keen on the artwork, if the back artwork is final they should have chosen this for the front.
Let's wait if the german or the Uk will have dutch subs, otherwise I might go for the US digibook

Zavvi can't really be held responsible for the strong pound. A year ago it would have been more expensive to order from Amazon.de due to the exchange rate, it is just one of those things.
But if a steelbook is available elsewhere for say €15, why can't Zavvi retail it at the same price with the equivalent of that in GBP?

It's an English company but the British public are taking their business elsewhere because they can get the same steelbook cheaper in Euro. At the end of tbe day it's the UK that's getting ripped off.

Doesn't make any sense, but nothing does with Zavvi.