USA
Release date: June 29th, 2015
Pre-order date: Live Sunday, April 26 12 pm GMT
Buy link: Poltergeist

p1.jpg

p2.JPG

p3.jpg

Last edited:
This one's kind of growing on me. Thanks for the pics @Driver. Yeah the front and inside are odd choices and it could've been miles better, but at least we got the original poster art on the rear similar to the horizontal Play.com The Thing.

Hey, at least it's a Poltergeist steel. I've learned to deal with these poor choices over time, at least I get some of my all time favourites in the format.

Reactions: Driver
Have the German edition on order from day one. Was always going to add it to my collection. Especially for €15.

One of my all time favourite movies. :)

Pity this one wasn't glossed.

It's nice to get a classic horror released as a steelbook, but I don't think they have done this one justice to make it an essential purchase.

Don't let my horrendous photography skills fool you, there's loads of light in my office and it's washed it out. The steel is actually a really nice baby blue over white - not premium by any means but there has been some thought put into it.
Is it glossy or matte?

Have the German edition on order from day one. Was always going to add it to my collection. Especially for €15.

One of my all time favourite movies. :)

Pity this one wasn't glossed.

Is the only reason you chose the German over the U.K. the pre-order GBP 4 saving?
Is there p & p to a U.K. address on top of the 15 Euros when you order from abroad?
Whatever you did you did well because it appears to be 'Sold out' at Amazon Germany after about a week (maybe they're awaiting stock?) and only available for twice the money from marketplace sellers . . .
Also limited to 2,000 - because it looks like the 4,000 (?) print run is divided between Zavvi UK and Amazon Germany?
Are there any other differences as they look exactly the same to me?
Is the title debossed and is there any spot glossing to the images?

Lots of questions I know and if you could answer even a couple I'd be grateful.

German Steelbook is the exact same as the UK steelbook
The only difference is the Jcard

I got delivery today of the German Steelbook I will post full set of photos tomorrow in the German Thread

Matte Finish not streaky like some previous warner steelbooks
It could have been lot better though the front artwork is lacking
The back artwork looks decent
Title embossed

11040605_10206619524387364_5014932928208848941_n.jpg

Last edited: