Release date: June 29th, 2015
Pre-order date: Live Sunday, April 26 12 pm GMT
Buy link: Poltergeist

p1.jpg

p2.JPG

p3.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus, €35!!! :rofl:

Ordered it for €15.50 yesterday on Amazon.

Tools!
Crikey Zavvi price has to be an error :rofl:

I have order for now with amazon.DE but if Zavvi get their act together with the price I will order from them as I prefer English Jcard but not at the price they have now

I have mine ordered at the moment with amazon.de €15.50 and with shipping its €20.50

I made this point yesterday (I think earlier in this thread in fact):

If this is retailing in Europe for around €15 why can't Zavvi list it in the UK for the equivilant of that in GBP??? Which would be around £11.

There is absolutely no excuse for this pricing only to screw the collector. The strength of the pound doesn't come into it because the British public are just going elsewhere and picking it up cheaper in Euros.

I've come to the conclusion that there is no 'free shipping' with Zavvi (at least not on new releases-maybe when they slash their prices after a few months) because you're paying nearly twice as much with them up front as you would paying shipping costs on another site.

I only bite at their exclusives anymore if I think they won't be available to buy elsewhere.

Think it could be due to the fact they offer worldwide shipping for cheap or maybe they simply follow the trend of pricing a bit high and gradually dropping it few months down the line.
Yeah, I'm sure they have their reasons. At the end of the day, no one is making anyone buy something if they don't want.

I really don't want to see Zavvi go the way of Play. They do a lot for Steelbooks in general and I love a lot of their exclusives. And to be honest, I've never had a problem with a replacement or refund or whatever from them. But I find myself ordering less and less from them as I used to.

I just wish they wouldn't screw around so much!

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Yeah, I'm sure they have their reasons. At the end of the day, no one is making anyone buy something if they don't want.

I don't want to see Zavvi go the way of Play. I love a lot of their exclusives. But I find myself ordering less and less from them as I used to.

Same here. Zavvi are now in the bottom of the pile when it comes to Steelbooks for me. I only order the Disney or Marvel ones. Personally I wouldn't feel bad even if they go bust but I did feel bad when Play shutdown.

I really don't want to see Zavvi go the way of Play. They do a lot for Steelbooks in general and I love a lot of their exclusives. And to be honest, I've never had a problem with a replacement or refund or whatever from them. But I find myself ordering less and less from them as I used to.

Totally agree, never understood the constant price increase's/decrease's, I've seen prices change 3-4 times in a week (Manhunter springs to mind), for me £9.99-£11.99 for a back title is the way to go IMO.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Screw Zavvi on this one, ordered this along with Charlie & Boogie for £35 including shipping that makes it less than £12 each and they will be shipped in much more secure packaging.

Switched on the computer at noon. Saw the GBP 24.99 price. Switched off the computer in disgust straight away. Switched on the computer before supper to check if the wrong price had been adjusted. Ordered for the "right price" of GBP 14.99 though this is one that will not sell out so will probably cancel before release and look to buy for under a tenner after release like others here.