USA
Release date: June 29th, 2015
Pre-order date: Live Sunday, April 26 12 pm GMT
Buy link: Poltergeist

p1.jpg

p2.JPG

p3.jpg

Last edited:
Love the film, Interested to see how the remake this year pans out. Agree that the back artwork should be on the front, that's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Poltergeist.

Reactions: SteelMadien
I also agree that the back artwork should be switched with the front one. I would have really liked it if the inside art could of had an image from the scene with the boy and the creepy jester toy. As it stands now I'm on the fence about this.

Totally agree. Cover art should be reversed. Back credits could have been put on the blanket.
But they should not have even altered the poster for the back.
It should be the front and be the original poster.
It is a CLASSIC poster in movie lore!!!
image.jpg

I will NEVER buy THAT blanket steelbook- it may be one of the worst covers ever. EVER!!

TERRIBLE art. I agree with the poster above, the original one sheet art was the way to go.
When are the studios and zavvi going to wake up that most film buffs and collectors don't WANT new abstract 'pop art' steels, most would prefer the original movie one sheet. When I see classics that had beautiful original drew struzan artwork for example and instead you get some Warhol photoshop ten minute 'abstract' job I vom in my mouth a little. It's not rocket science. Will not buy this. Will keep to my digi book.

Reactions: ingo187