Predator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Exclusive steelbook news from HiDefNinja!

Predator Blu-ray Steelbook

Play.com Exclusive - Release date of June 4th, 2012

Purchase here

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized steelbooks, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or age ratings on the covers.

They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - and priced very favorably!

Limited to 4,000

Predator.jpg

Pics courtesy of Prometheus:

IMG_2033b.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Predator.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:drool::drool::drool::drool: huggy ure pics are getting really good now - megabe gonna get jealous lol

Cheers saber, I don't think megabee will be has my pics will never be has good has hers. I could do with a better camera for a start. Just to get a nice clear and bright pic I have to do them in the back garden other wise the pics look dull if done inside.

Im glad that this has 2 discs as Just seen that predator 3D is being released, like I'm sure many others are going to do is take out the DVD and replace it with the 3D disc making this already great steelbook better and more valuable!

Reactions: jitstark
Anyone have opinions on the best predator steel? This vs Germany's lenticular I'm assuming?

Also does anyone I know if the play.com steel has the old 2009 disc? Or the no grain wax people one?

Believe it or not, reading around a lot of reviews- consensus seems to be that the 3D version (believe it or not) looks the best of all the versions out there.

Anyone have opinions on the best predator steel? This vs Germany's lenticular I'm assuming?

Also does anyone I know if the play.com steel has the old 2009 disc? Or the no grain wax people one?

The Play.com version has the Madame Tussauds edition sadly. Easily rectified with a disc swap though ;)