Predator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Exclusive steelbook news from HiDefNinja!

Predator Blu-ray Steelbook

Play.com Exclusive - Release date of June 4th, 2012

Purchase here

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized steelbooks, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or age ratings on the covers.

They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - and priced very favorably!

Limited to 4,000

Predator.jpg

Pics courtesy of Prometheus:

IMG_2033b.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Predator.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all! I would like to know what would be a reasonable price to pay for this steel at this moment. Seems prices have gone up since it went OOS? :confused:

Just checking out the original after seeing the Predator 2 steel, totally forgot how awesome this one is and as mine is still sealed I never noticed the forest at the bottom and how it blends with the Predators mask, stunning!!

Hopefully this is re-released. I love the movie and got into steels after this was sold out. Re-release Terminator as well and I'm in heaven.

^ dont even think about ordering Predator 2 over this - this is one of the best play.com exclusives, and guaranteed to rise in value imo - the Predator 2 steel will remain instock @ 5.99 for the next 3 years due to it being so AsS-uGLy

i havnt seen the sequel, and i have a bit of an ocd in that id need both or neither. you're right though in that predator is a lot more expensive. im also looking at the fast n furious collection from amazon.de which will set me back a bit.

lol @SaberTooth your display pic is bouncing almost in tune to what im listening to [media=youtube]AGHnOGyU6iU[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SaberTooth
dont get me wrong - the Preadatr 2 film is very good imo (Danny Glover rules), mmbe not as good as the 1st but still worth owning is u like this - but what i did was, i trashed the dvd that came with this and stuck in the disc for P2 which i got for nothing offa ebay :)

Last edited: