Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase:
Zavvi - £19.99
Base - £14.99
Release: June 1st, 2015
Notes: Empire Online are holding another Steelbook design competition... See here for full details.
We're giving you the chance to design the cover for the Predestination Steelbook Blu-ray. Your artwork will be immortalised in steel - and available to buy from major retailers if you impress the judge, Ethan Hawke himself.

The Oscar-nominated actor will choose his favourite artwork for the Home Entertainment release of Predestination and Signature Entertainment will turn it into the steelbook cover of the film, crediting your name on the packaging.

You'll also win copies of the Blu-ray and a 10 film sci-fi bundle also courtesy of Signature.

front.jpg

back.jpg interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually always pick steelbook
over anything but when I found the lenticular slipcover bluray only £10 in asda and out already didn't think it was worth double and to wait 2 months for steel.
I'm with you here, I can't understand why they're releasing a steelbook 2 months after the general release, surely all the hype will be gone ?

It happened with The Conjuring, was a month later from memory, and then it took AGES to sell out....one of the most anticipated films as well.

Just seen @snooloui l Base.com link, so we have a winner ?!, a good choice, I like it :thumbs:, but I can't wait.......:grumpy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Am I the only one who preffered Zavvis stock photo art?

Don't like the black trim around both covers. Wish they just made it all blue instead.

Just noticed on the new Artwork, the Roman Numerals on the clock face art, why is it XXI at the 12 o'clock position ?

It correctly goes from 1 to 11 correctly , then suddenly XXI (21), is this a cock-up or related to the film, because, I've seen the film yesterday, and I can't see any link.

Hopefully it will be corrected if a balls-up, if it is related, someone like to explain ?!

Reactions: kaw