More info soon ;)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not trying to insult you buddy. But maybe you did the same thing as me. Why the hell do they put the DVD right in front. I assumed that was the BR and of course my player kept saying wrong region code. I finally looked at the disc and had a Duh moment. Why do they insist on giving us DVD anyways. I bought the BR for a reason. IMOO

I am not trying to insult you buddy. But maybe you did the same thing as me. Why the hell do they put the DVD right in front. I assumed that was the BR and of course my player kept saying wrong region code. I finally looked at the disc and had a Duh moment. Why do they insist on giving us DVD anyways. I bought the BR for a reason. IMOO

done the same thing with MI4, opened my canadian version and it kept saying wrong region until i relised i put the dvd in :hilarious:

Reactions: Ricker

I wish that was the problem but I checked the disc multiple times and it is the BD I am trying to get to work not the DVD.

I think alot of people are disappointed in the movie because they didn't know what to expect. Don't expect a typical action cop flic. It is a slow methodical unravelling of a persons life. I think if you look at it in the right perspective, you appreciate it more. But the performances are right on.

Reactions: Ricker
Wow, I'm surprised this has sold out. If the minimum print run is 4000 and Play.com havent sold all of their Paramount releases I'd be surprised if these have sold out.

More likely 3500 copies sitting in shops unsold, you can still get Green Hornet if you look hard enough in stores, I think this one will be one of those.

so they actually made a movie about aftermath of the worst corruption case in the LAPD? lol I had never heard of this movie until now :p geez I wonder why it wasn't advertised as much around here?

Just picked a Mint copy of this for £12 from CEX. Had no interest in buying but this actually does look very nice in hand. Even better knowing it is OOS online atleast for now.

Mine still has not shown up in the mail yet. I hope it's not lost. Now that HMV is sold out it's unlikely I can get a replacement if it doesn't turn up.