Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing that one, hearing nothing but good reports
You're in for a treat! And that's coming from someone who usually can't stand musicals. Just be prepared to whistle the tunes non-stop after seeing it... I've been driving my family mad all day. :whistle:

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Way out West. All together now "In a Mountain in Virginia" As funny now as it was then. Genius is an overused word but when it comes to Laurel and Hardy, the right word.

Reactions: C2V3N
Love to Sir with Love. An astonishing film and has past the years with flying colours.
My first watch... was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I'm only just discovering how great Poitier is... hoping to watch Guess Who's Coming to Dinner sometime this week, so hopefully I enjoy that one just as much!

You will. But it's In the Heat of the Night you have to watch....
I ended up having some spare time today, so decided to watch Guess Who's Coming... it was decent, but pretty predictable IMO. The performances were great though!

As for In the Heat of the Night... I saw that a while ago, but I don't think it was really my sort of thing back then. However, I feel I'd like it a lot more now, so a rewatch is definitely on the cards at some point.

Any more Poitier films you'd recommend?

THE REZORT
IMG_5996.PNG IMG_5996.PNG IMG_5996.PNG
Above average low budget horror romp kinda like Jurassic Park but with zombies! Some excellent set pieces and a nice little twist in the end! Definitely worth a look if your looking for your zombie fix whilst waiting for the the return of TWD in February. Watched it on Netflix UK.

• Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N and tridon
10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png

Bumped it up from 4 stars to the full 5, because it's still just as tense and enjoyable on rewatch.

The Lawman 1971
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Despite being hacked to bits on ITV 24 still a very enjoyable film. Will be getting the German blu-ray coming out next week so i will get a chance to watch the uncensored version.
I will update my review then.

Matilda 1996
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

In my view the 2nd best kids film ever made. Totally flawless. Not one dull scene in the entire film. Casting is perfect and thankfully we never got a sequel. Just does not need one.